ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN WILLY WONKA, iMinime MEMENTO LEONARD SHELBY

That Willy Wonka is insane! Congrats!

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN WILLY WONKA, iMinime MEMENTO LEONARD SHELBY

Have to agree, that Willie Wonka figure is second to none! Great Gene Wilder likeness to boot! Simply Awesome Jay! :clap

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN WILLY WONKA, MEMENTO LEONARD SHELBY, T1 BD T-

Many thanks guys. Much appreciated :duff

I'm really lucky to have Wonka :yess:

Last edited:
Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN WILLY WONKA, MEMENTO LEONARD SHELBY, T1 BD T-

Congrats my friend!

Great updates man! Congrats on the Wonka that's a hard figure to come by, you really captured him perfectly in the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent Terminator pics Paramore!! :clap

that memento figure is great

and well of course all the figures are incredible

Congrats my friend!

Thanks Darth :hi5:

Great updates man! Congrats on the Wonka that's a hard figure to come by, you really captured him perfectly in the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Really didn't think I'd ever own Wonka, very grateful to have one.

Nice group photo!!

Excellent Terminator pics Paramore!! :clap

Thanks very much! :duff Terminator is very photogenic.

that memento figure is great

and well of course all the figures are incredible

Haha thanks wavestuff :)

Badass .[emoji41]

Love your photos man, collection is looking amazing!

Nice folks figurines.

Thanks guys, much appreciated :duff

Also my 4,000th post!

Amazing Terminator pics Jay! :clap so good it makes me want to collect 1/6 figures!!! :horror :thud:

Back