ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS BATMAN RETURNS T-800 GUARDIAN

Excellent pics and congrats on the new pieces! :clap

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS BATMAN RETURNS T-800 GUARDIAN

Incredible pics! Really does justice to an awesome collection.

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: First update for 3 years. New STAR WARS update

Hey everyone. Been away from the hobby for a few years for multiple reason. As it stands 1/6 isn’t an option for me to collect anymore so I’ve started collecting and photographing the Star Wars 6” Black Series. Hope you like the shots. There’s just a few to get back in the swing of things again.

Hey everyone. Been away from the hobby for a few years for multiple reason. As it stands 1/6 isn’t an option for me to collect anymore so I’ve started collecting and photographing the Star Wars 6” Black Series. Hope you like the shots. There’s just a few to get back in the swing of things again.

Awesome as usual.
I haven't been around much either - but great to see you back mate.
:rock

Hey Paramore, nice to see you back. I miss your excellent photography. A pity you're no longer into Hot Toys, but I know what you mean with prices and space etc. But hey at least with Black series you get more characters than HT I'm guessing. :lol

Nice start with these guys.

Glad to have you back man.
Looking forward to your pics. :duff

Im also glad to see you back! All your shots make everything look amazing.

Awesome as usual.
I haven't been around much either - but great to see you back mate.
:rock

Thanks Rory. Good to hear from you too :duff

Hey Paramore, nice to see you back. I miss your excellent photography. A pity you're no longer into Hot Toys, but I know what you mean with prices and space etc. But hey at least with Black series you get more characters than HT I'm guessing. :lol

Nice start with these guys.

Thanks Hoody, appreciate it. Yeah there’s quite a bit more variety. And the quality is great, especially the troopers, they’re excellent for photographing.

Glad to have you back man.
Looking forward to your pics. :duff

Thank you Remy :duff

Im also glad to see you back! All your shots make everything look amazing.

Thank you, that’s very kind :duff

Sweet shots!

took awhile to get through but Damn' some boss photography.Your collection is really amazing and your photos make it even better.There are a few sculpts that just knocked me out combined with your photography it's like looking at the actual actors in costume.The Arnie T800 Guardian,Guy Pearce/Shelby,Daniel Day Lewis/Plainview,T Hiddelston/Loki to name a few.Awesome!
Thank for sharing.

took awhile to get through but Damn' some boss photography.Your collection is really amazing and your photos make it even better.There are a few sculpts that just knocked me out combined with your photography it's like looking at the actual actors in costume.The Arnie T800 Guardian,Guy Pearce/Shelby,Daniel Day Lewis/Plainview,T Hiddelston/Loki to name a few.Awesome!
Thank for sharing.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look. Appreciate the kind comments:duff

7BECFABC-39FD-403C-A24E-08E8B1E2270A.jpg

B84BD134-C7E0-4CA0-8518-6C9F699BD349.jpg

1D32C918-0ACA-4397-8A00-3D95550EB6CB.jpg

B43F288C-6F45-4C24-B0F6-01CC8FDFE218.jpg

Back