Pangaea Samurai General - 1/6 Scale Armored Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, it looks even beter in real life. And Blitzways Tyler Durden is not hard to out do, man, even there, in the back ground, it disappoint me, and to think what a grail piece it could have been. But this looks really good. Thanks for pics! :)

Wow, it looks even beter in real life. And Blitzways Tyler Durden is not hard to out do, man, even there, in the back ground, it disappoint me, and to think what a grail piece it could have been. But this looks really good. Thanks for pics! :)

Yeah man, I think Blitzway's Tyler was a bit of a let down, even though not as bad as it seems, I am rather worried abt their Ghostbusters to be honest...
Pleasure man! Always happy to share good stuff with fellow collectors :hi5:
This Samurai is a must have nonetheless, already Pre-Ordered :p

I love both films, Fight Club and Last Samurai, probably Fight Club more, I think the film is way better than the book, and the book is good. The final figure was for me a huge let down. It's not superbad, but if Blitzway had done just a bit more (and better) work, it could have been one of the all time greats.

But this... When I first saw the pics I was like... Yeah, the HS is pretty meh. Then I saw your pics. Man, it's good. Not perfect, but good.

Where did you pre-order from?

I love both films, Fight Club and Last Samurai, probably Fight Club more, I think the film is way better than the book, and the book is good. The final figure was for me a huge let down. It's not superbad, but if Blitzway had done just a bit more (and better) work, it could have been one of the all time greats.

But this... When I first saw the pics I was like... Yeah, the HS is pretty meh. Then I saw your pics. Man, it's good. Not perfect, but good.

Where did you pre-order from?

I guess Blitzway's had some severe lost in the reproduction of the prototype, and may be some QC issues...

I order at the shop, my frds overseas ordered here

PLAY TOYS is working on this figure too, not sure which to choose

Do you have pics of the Play Toys one? Or links to any info??

Also....

here's an in-hand pic of the proto from OSK's Facebook page:
14708196_605819096263843_2263532648622128630_n.jpg

I really like this character and movie.

The prototype looks pretty darn good too, and if that's what we would be getting, i'd pre-order in a heartbeat. Saw the prototype when I went to pick up my Tyler at this store (Seven Toys).

But I do own a Pangaea figure (the Gladiator ver.A ), and there is prototype to production difference. That figure was way cheaper then what they are asking for this. Also, given this one has rooted hair, i'm going to hold back a little and wait for in-hand pics on this one. Rather pay a little more down the line to be safe.

Better ask them directly here, as I recalled they said they would not make any more than amount of pre-orders received, as I think they ended their pre-order already.
https://www.facebook.com/pangaeatoy/

I did a quick google and found retailers this is available through here in the US. I'm sure its similar in the Europe and the retailers just order a set amount and sell till its gone so gardehusar30 should be able to pick one up.

Pangaea are also releasing a limited version in black, black being the new red.
And now for those with more money than sense, a limited 40 only run i believe from Cult King.:cuckoo:
Hope i do not get into trouble for posting these, fingers crossed.

samurai_1.jpgsamur.preview.jpgsamu.preview.jpgsam.preview.jpg

Prices seem to be up and down on the Pangaea version in europe, 200euro and up not factoring shipping costs.

Back