Pangaea Samurai General - 1/6 Scale Armored Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
figure looks damn good, really happy to see this happening :) sculpt-wise it could be alot better though. not really digging the face and the hair. i also wish, they will upgrade the inner-cloth. it's not just plain cloth, but it has a pattern:

4159183-6170864457-22389.jpg

as for the wish for a custom sculpt, there is a custom figure coming with sculpted hair. can't wait to see the comparison between both figures in future :)

as for the wish for a custom sculpt, there is a custom figure coming with sculpted hair. can't wait to see the comparison between both figures in future :)

Which company is making another custom samurai figure like Pangaea's?
Can you provide a link?

figure looks damn good, really happy to see this happening :) sculpt-wise it could be alot better though. not really digging the face and the hair. i also wish, they will upgrade the inner-cloth. it's not just plain cloth, but it has a pattern:

4159183-6170864457-22389.jpg

Really? Damn I think it's a great sculpt and I'm ok with the hair too. I'm interested to see this other version of Algren that you're talking about though.

They just released some info on this on their Facebook page! Pre orders go live on the 7th of October. :yess:

Oh wow, I used to love this movie! Been a few years since I've seen it at this point, I should go fix that. I'm interested to see how this will turn out, but man, that hair. That's just...unfortunate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantastic. I actually like the hair and I think it works. Certainly a lot better than their William Wallace. I'd prefer sculpted but I'm not going to say no to this.

i LOVE the outfit, it's just WOW. there are still some mistakes/misses, but hey who cares, it's spectacular! i'm going to po this definitely.
Sculpt looks better here, but still not a fan of the hair. It's a cool idea to make the hair rooted and it's definitely better looking then their braveheart attempt, but still it's just too much, especially on the top and on the front. too much hair at once, that makes it looking too much like a doll. i would have prefered a mix of sculpted hair and put some real hair to it.

i was asked about the custom project and the custom sculpt. please have a look at the customs section here on this board, you can find a thread there. or just shoot me a pm, as it wouldn't be fair to talk too much about it here :)

lw1.jpg

i haven't seen the outfit yet, but as for now, that sculpt and pangaeas outfit = :bunnydanc

i LOVE the outfit, it's just WOW. there are still some mistakes/misses, but hey who cares, it's spectacular! i'm going to po this definitely.
Sculpt looks better here, but still not a fan of the hair. It's a cool idea to make the hair rooted and it's definitely better looking then their braveheart attempt, but still it's just too much, especially on the top and on the front. too much hair at once, that makes it looking too much like a doll. i would have prefered a mix of sculpted hair and put some real hair to it.

i was asked about the custom project and the custom sculpt. please have a look at the customs section here on this board, you can find a thread there. or just shoot me a pm, as it wouldn't be fair to talk too much about it here :)

lw1.jpg

i haven't seen the outfit yet, but as for now, that sculpt and pangaeas outfit = :bunnydanc

I'm so down for that headsculpt Ö

Looks great, not a figure I'd need but aside from the hair (I think it's short enough they should have gone sculpted) it's a great looking figure.

Back