Palpatine 2 Pack Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my regular edition tracking number tonight. Should be here Friday. It's been painful not to open my exclusive. :emperor

Sweet, mine should be here tomorrow:rock :rock

For some reason Sideshow shipped it Fedex:monkey4, hope it gets here with no problems.

Just got a tracking number!!!:rock:rock:rock Sooner then i expected. It will be here either Friday or Monday:emperor

WHAT???!!!

You're getting yours from the EU warehouse too...I guess...

WHERE'S MY PACK!!!

And I have to pay an EXTRA $56 to the bank because I got charged VAT by Sideshow which went about $1 over the $0 overdraft I have...

All in all...

ONE VERY EXPENSIVE PACKAGE...

$119.99 + $53 + $56 = $228.99...(£114 :mad:)

NOT PLEASED AT ALL...

THIS HAD BETTER BE WORTH IT...

WHAT???!!!

You're getting yours from the EU warehouse too...I guess...

WHERE'S MY PACK!!!

And I have to pay an EXTRA $56 to the bank because I got charged VAT by Sideshow which went about $1 over the $0 overdraft I have...

All in all...

ONE VERY EXPENSIVE PACKAGE...

$119.99 + $53 + $56 = $228.99...(£114 :mad:)

NOT PLEASED AT ALL...

THIS HAD BETTER BE WORTH IT...

Yup, from the EU warehouse. I'm sure you'll hear something soon. Remember the warehouuse is closing for a week or so soon so they got alot of stuff to get out before that. I got the Excl. version. I had to pay $52.46 shipping and $30.18 VAT Tax. I'm gonna send an e-mail to SS about shipping because it's gone up like $10-15 then what i usally pay.

Wow...so for EU people one fig costs the price of the Palpatine pack for Americans...

And the Palpatine pack for me cost almost twice what it does for Americans...

:(

Change the monkey Pix :monkey1
The force is strong in this one..My Exclusive arrives on the 12th.:monkey3

IF over $100 that is their default shipper.

No, I have all my stuff sent UPS. This is the 1st time in about 2 years that SS has used Fedex on one of my orders.

All I can figure is during the canceling of my regular and them upgrading it to an exclusive, the note on my account to use UPS only got lost somewhere.

SSC gave my dealer the 'shipping in the next couple of weeks' warning about a week ago. So, as she put it, we'll see them sometime in the next month.:rolleyes:

Back