Palpatine 2 Pack Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure it's not your BD Predator 2?

Yes, I'm sure. Got an email invoice for Palpatine as well and the order has also been updated on Sideshow's site to "Shipped" along with the same FedEx Tracking Number. Also, my total charge was just over $130, so it can't be the Predator figure. I haven't even been pre-auth'd for that one yet. :confused:

Regardless, I will be immersed in the Darkside on Thursday! :emperor

Congrats, depending on where you're shipping the Pred to, mine came out to $138.

I would say the result of the experiment, if we hear that Josh's shipped overnight too, is that phone orders go first, then probably web orders in order of them being placed.

Congrats, depending on where you're shipping the Pred to, mine came out to $138.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm expecting that to be right around $138 as well. Palpatine was about $10 less.

And yeah, apparently they are processing the phone orders first or something because Josh also placed his Palpy order via the phone and he was pre-auth'd at the same time I was.

I'm just glad to see they're shipping so quickly on the heels of the pre-auths, BD Preds were done like last Wednsday and took this long to ship, I feared Palps would be that long.

If my set ships today, I'll have them next Tuesday :rock

I'm just glad to see they're shipping so quickly on the heels of the pre-auths, BD Preds were done like last Wednsday and took this long to ship, I feared Palps would be that long.

If my set ships today, I'll have them next Tuesday :rock

Yep! My guess is that within a week you will be creating awesome Palpatine/Sidious screenshots! :rock

:chew

Care to elaborate? :confused::confused:

Glad to see that they'll be arriving soon. I'll be living vicariously through you guys (so post good pics:D). Too many bills and the CC needs to be pulled back to manageable. I cancelled EVERY 1/6 order that I had starting with Palps:monkey2:emperor (all of the 1/6 SW, the LOTR Hobbits, and Shaun of the Dead). All I've kept on my pre-order list was the faux bronze Yoda vs. Dooku dio and the Exc. Anakin PF. Everything else got the axe. The completist is dead. Long live the realist.

Hopefully I'l pick some or all of them up down the road. For now other priorities have taken their place.

Yep! My guess is that within a week you will be creating awesome Palpatine/Sidious screenshots! :rock

:chew

That's actually a benefit of not having mine shipped yesterday, I've been looking forward to shooting the BD Pred, so at least this way, I get a minimum of a night to shoot that before the Palpatine Fest begins :)

I just got a invoice and a update on my order. It now says Shipped, so i will get mine in a couple of weeks.

But i gotta have a word with SS. The shipping costs have gone up big-time. I have to pay $52.46 for this one and $75 for Frankenstein SSE 1:1 Bust:emperor

Just got the invoice in my email (used my IPhone) I'm assuming mine has shipped.

Edit: IT HAS!!!

Back