Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. The more I think about it the warmer I get to the idea of PF Dead but its gonna cause me to cut other things out even more.

Plan on passing then, there is NO way a PF will be under $200.

:lecture

Yeah, with the exception of Vampyre, which was $150 back in the day, none of Sideshow's PFs have been under $200. I expect this piece to be at least $250. I'd be surprised if it clocked in at $200 or $225. I like it, but it's not a "must-have" for me. The price will determine whether or not I order this.

But, as some have speculated, there is no licensing fee associated with the piece. If Sideshow charges the same for this one as they do for licensed PFs, it will turn a LOT of customers off.

I know that I will only be ordering it if it is $200 or less. But anything above that and I'll be much more likely to pass (unless the ES is 50, in which case I'll buy one and flip it ;)).

I may also go the route of ordering from my local dealer, and then do some work for him on the side to help pay for it. I've done that before, and got my Galadriel PF at his cost.

The only downside to that plan would be a missing out on a really cool exclusive version of the PF.

I seriously doubt anyone will list the PF for sub $200. Most people, including the ebaY sellers list them at the MAP price if not absurdly higher.

:lol

Some try, but many, many PFs are listed at well below retail on eBay. I have purchased a number of them that way (such as my exclusive Luke Skywalker PF that I won for $140 a while back).

Heck, I've even sold a few PFs on eBay for less than retail (and when I do sell, I always list them starting well below retail and let the market decide what they are worth).

I seriously doubt anyone will list the PF for sub $200. Most people, including the ebaY sellers list them at the MAP price if not absurdly higher.

I have to disagree. Both the Jason and Freddy PFs can be picked up well below the SS retail! Ash PF is the same. Hell, I could probably list quiet a few that sell for less retail on other sites. Sure I may have to wait a little while after release, but thats fine with me.

I have to disagree. Both the Jason and Freddy PFs can be picked up well below the SS retail! Ash PF is the same. Hell, I could probably list quiet a few that sell for less retail on other sites. Sure I may have to wait a little while after release, but thats fine with me.

Good luck, it is all depending on ES of course; but these should be in MUCH more demand than Freddy, Jason or Ash. I am expecting this to be about $270, the proprietary Dino line wasn't any cheaper.

Good luck, it is all depending on ES of course; but these should be in MUCH more demand than Freddy, Jason or Ash. I am expecting this to be about $270, the proprietary Dino line wasn't any cheaper.

Yep, ES will mean a lot. I still think by holding out, this will be a cheap pickup in the future. I guess we'll see.

that actually looks pretty cool and would be a great center peice for a Dead shelf!!! Though I didn't want SS to make Zombie PF's this would DEFIANTELY be my only one.

All of the Dead releases have been relatively easy to get on the secondary save PZ. I have a feeling the PF version will be no different.

Patient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Ohhh mannn, that figure looks cool! :whip

I lightened the picture some so you
can make out more of the details.
:naughty

looks like the same pose as the iron spiderman

As others have said, the pose does look a lot like the berserker PF

pzerovsberserk.jpg

well SS is definately trying to save money/time by using repaints and poses.

But with this.. the pose is fine..... and The Mike is right, this won't be as exclusive as the 12" PZ. SS is merely trying to cash in on it's popularity. I'd say they will easily be 1300 of this guy or higher because EVERYONE will order but flippers will cancell once the ES is anounced.

Back