Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That being said the facial sculpts are completely different looking at this one and that one. It'll be a good companion but definitely not a replacement.

You are right sir, MUCH more detailed and at a larger scale! :rock

I wonder if the shirt was left open to show the detailing but can be closed similar to the 1/6....

I wonder if the shirt was left open to show the detailing but can be closed similar to the 1/6....

I'm sure it was to show the detail. I think the open shirt is a super cool idea and looks fantastic. The disco pose I'm not thrilled about but it looks better than a static pose.

The image is from a side angle but if you pose it dead centered, the hand will be straight forward jutting out with the face visible because of the upturned neck. The Disco pose is only there if you want it to be but most like myself will pose it dead center which will give it an entire different look.

YOU'RE A FART.

Then quit quaffing me! :p

PZ has been going for circa $400 for a while now....which is why a lot of people bauk at getting him. If you can find him for $275 let me know and I'll get another....the only one on eBay is running $650 BIN.

When you see them on ebaY, make the sellers an offer. Especially with the way things are today, you'd be surprised what they're willing to accept to part with it. Had one guy offer me $365 shipped the other day when I inquired about picking it up for $300.

Last edited:
This I like! Hope there is a small edition size, lower price point (licensing), and only one or two per year. Keep the line for the hardcore Sideshow and zombie fans.

Anyone think this could be a hoax like the "stealth?"

You know I want the Patient Zero Premium Format Silver Screen Edition!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This I like! Hope there is a small edition size, lower price point (licensing), and only one or two per year. Keep the line for the hardcore Sideshow and zombie fans.

Anyone think this could be a hoax like the "stealth?"

You know I want the Patient Zero Premium Format Silver Screen Edition!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You know, just because you said that, they'll do it and release it at 1:19am PST, just after you've gone to sleep, so you can wake up, hate life realizing it was posted just after you crashed and then listen to you cry about missing it for the next 3 months in your SSE thread before paying $90k for it on ebaY despite everyone's advice. :p :p :p

Last edited:
Believe me If PZ PF sells well they'll make more than 1 PF Zombie a year....That license cost nothing to them...

They should make only 300 of PF PZ as an ode to the 12''.

im pretty much done with trying to complete the 1/6 line except i will get the Harbinger since he is the coolest release they've had in years.this PF will probably be the only PF ill own.

Saturday-Night-Fever-04.jpg

I love zombies and I love the dead line but the pose is kind of gay. It looks like he escaped from the thriller video.

Back