Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be interested as I love The Dead but I'd really like to see SS stick to 1:6th Dead.

I would like to see completely new designs with the PF line and absolutely no variants of the PF's.

If the pieces are cheap around $200 (hopefully less, since there is no licensing who'd love to see this at $189?) I wouldn't mind a mixing of both. I'd love to get the Security Guard and even the Businessman in PF but I'd also love to see original entries as well.

Yeah, I would love to see some of the ones we have in 12" in 1/4 scale.

I stopped the dead 12" line but that's a great news, maybe I will restart with this PF line :).

I like it! Like that he is gruesome looking ...even his chest.

However, he looks like he is dancing... :lol

Its the eyes. If he had a "meaner" brow it'd look like he is stalking. The blank look on his face is a departure from the 1/6 which has the firmer brow and makes him look as if he is an unstoppable killing machine blankly reaching for his next victim. They will accompany each other amazingly.

Yeah, I would love to see some of the ones we have in 12" in 1/4 scale.

Look at the releases we have out right now I'd say the first three, Patient Zero, Security Guard and Doctor are perfect for the PF treatment because you can add so much more detail and change the feel of it. I'd be interested to see the Tactical Officer and even the Babysitter in this formatting because I really think they'd look better than their smaller counterparts but they are not on my must buy list.

I'm hoping that he's no more than $200. I would love for SS to continue this line in 1/6 but start giving us some Dead PF's! The rest of the line would look great as PF's.

Re: Paitient Zero PF!?!?!?!?!?

People have been calling for a Patient Zero variant or PF for awhile now so I hope they're all pleased with it. Looks pretty cool and dynamic to me. But because of the background line that moves into Vader's helmet, for I second, I wondered why Zero was shooting out webbing like Symbiote Spidey. :lol

Re: Paitient Zero PF!?!?!?!?!?

People have been calling for a Patient Zero variant or PF for awhile now so I hope they're all pleased with it. Looks pretty cool and dynamic to me. But because of the background line that moves into Vader's helmet, for I second, I wondered why Zero was shooting out webbing like Symbiote Spidey. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Wow, this could certainly be a purchase for me.

Proprietary isn't always a bad thing.

So much for everyone saying they wouldn't buy any Dead PFs :lol
I agree, it's a turn around, considering the earlier discussions. So far there are a heap of enthusiastic, mights, mays and coulds, but not many wills, posted.

Still, it'll be interesting to see how the sales tell the tale.

Back