Paintworks: UPDATED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paintworks: Eddard Stark, Rob Zombie, Doctor Who, Starkiller, Joker, and more!

These pictures don't do the paint justice. I'll try to take some decent ones after work tomorrow. The gloves and boots actually look like leather instead of whatever kind of weathering the factory paint did.
I put up a before and after/WIP of the gloves to show how horrible mine were. Not sure if I got unlucky or if everyone's looked like that.

HUGE thanks to Mus_musculus for saving one of my favorite book/TV characters.

Re: Paintworks: Eddard Stark, Rob Zombie, Doctor Who, Starkiller, Joker, and more!

Not final

3b0983eac32ac7d84cbc0997a57b71db.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliments gjys! Sorry for late reply, I have not been on here for a while.
Here's what I'm working on at the moment.0105161251-1.jpg

ec9af45e0dad7e66831f099a862b69c3.jpg

bded87ea0b681df604e13fda24acc2ec.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Great paint work.

Re: Mus Musculus paintworks UPDATED: Walter White,Enterbay Joker,Trevor

That skin texturing work is outstanding!

Wow looks very very good.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Back