Paint Flaking on Sabretooth LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I wasn't just being paranoid. I looked very closely at it again and mine is just starting to crack in one area, and in the vertical triangular part of the base, I can see tiny air bubbles.

Also, mine is #74/150 exclusive if that becomes relevant later.

Cracking Paint
sabretooth peeling paint (Large).JPG

Air Bubbles (hard to see)
sabretooth air bubbles (Large).JPG

I'll be calling sideshow tomorrow to resolve this issue.

Man, what else is this going to happen to? I'm glad that this thread was created to communicate the problem and making me check mine.

checked mine.. some cracking of the paint under the base.

this one had a cheap look and feel compared to my other LSBs which are quality..

and i thought it was just because it was hollow...

BTW, just checked mine and on very close examination i would say that there is a couple of very slight cracks in the paint, so in time mine might be as bad as some of the others.
for me though as long as it doesn't get into the actually sculpted part i'm ok with it for now..

Last edited:
checked mine.. some cracking of the paint under the base.

this one had a cheap look and feel compared to my other LSBs which are quality..

I would laugh at you, but I am not an ass like some people and I know how it feels. So I know your pain. Maybe next time you won't type :lol < LOL... Karma can be a ????? as you found out.

But SideShow is making good on my bust. Thank goodness. Now if only I get to know when I get my replacement goodies.

I would laugh at you, but I am not an ass like some people and I know how it feels. So I know your pain. Maybe next time you won't type :lol < LOL... Karma can be a ????? as you found out.

But SideShow is making good on my bust. Thank goodness. Now if only I get to know when I get my replacement goodies.

I'm not upset over it.. Never liked it from the get go and this confirms why. I felt cheated on this one long before I noticed the paint cracks.

Corners cut bigtime on this one.. reminds me of cheap Tijuana crap.

I'm not upset over it.. Never liked it from the get go and this confirms why. I felt cheated on this one long before I noticed the paint cracks.

Corners cut bigtime on this one.. reminds me of cheap Tijuana crap.

Either way this is caca and complete BS. We shouldn't be going through this kind of turmoil. Having said that, SideShow is probably stressed out about this mess as well. In fact I know they are. They even said the factory has promised to make good from the batch they made.

btw Upset or not, you can't be happy spending 200-300 on a bust that is fubar.

Either way this is caca and complete BS. We shouldn't be going through this kind of turmoil. Having said that, SideShow is probably stressed out about this mess as well. In fact I know they are. They even said the factory has promised to make good from the batch they made.

btw Upset or not, you can't be happy spending 200-300 on a bust that is fubar.

maybe they'll supply all of us that bought one, a plane ticket to china so we can kick their ass and show them how to apply primer.:banghead

Basically store credit the value of my bust, shipping also included as it should be.

well i guess i'll be contacting them as well then, this is subpar and someone should be held accountable. which means if i can get another bust from them of a different character then great.

I'm not looking for any sort of replacement because my confidence in any of these pieces is gone. This was one piece I was looking forward to displaying when I figured out how/where, but looks like it won't be part of my collection.

I also have Venom LSB in the box still. Hmmm.....

maybe i misunderstood, are they offering you credit for the bust and letting you keep the defective one, or do you have to destroy it to receive the store credit.
so essentially you'd be without the sabes lsb then..:confused:

pick up your Hulk, Doom, GR bust.. Feel and see the quality of the paint, the sturdiness and heft of the polystone.. Then pick up Sabretooth and go limp... Eggshell.

pick up your Hulk, Doom, GR bust.. Feel and see the quality of the paint, the sturdiness and heft of the polystone.. Then pick up Sabretooth and go limp... Eggshell.

pretty much sums it up, i hadn't picked up my saber lsb for quite sometime and was totally surprised how light and plasticy he feels now compared to the other pieces i've received lately. even the other hollow ones don't feel this bad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2_qbMgO0wxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2_qbMgO0wxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.Glad to hear that everything worked out.

Back