• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large collection sale. Sideshow marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HulkCollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am moving into a place that's half the size of my current home. I've enjoyed collecting sideshow and bowen for well over a decade, but feel now is the time to shed a large portion of my collection.

I will be adding pieces slowly to this list, so if interested, check back regularly. You may find that hard to find item on here.

For now just listing a few items. May add prices later. Pm me offers for now. All sculpts come with original packing, items you're interested in I'll go over in detail on condition, numbers, pics ect.

Sideshow thing premium format exclusive

Sideshow hulk green comiquette

Sideshow grey pf (new one, non ex)

Sideshow hulk red comiquette

Sideshow green hulk maquette

Bowen red hulk

Bowen grey hulk

Bowen retro green hulk

Bowen planet hulk

Bowen faux bronze hulk

Hard hero green hulk

Sideshow black spiderman 1:1 bust (has some scratches on back)

Sideshow 1:1 hulk bust

Sideshow venom 1:1 bust (first version)

Sideshow original grey hulk pf

Sideshow manthing pf

Stealth iron man comiquette (sim)

Skaar exclusive pf

King hulk exclusive pf

Green hulk lsb excl

Grey hulk lsb

Doom lsb

Thing movie maquette

Bowen red hulk bust

Bowen green hulk bust

Bowen destroyer statue

Bowen hulkbuster statue

Sideshow hulkbuster pf exclusive (has some damage)

Bowen the blob bust

Bowen armin zola bust

I'll add more later...

Thanks

-hulk collector

Last edited:
If you want to sell these and not waste your own time and others:

1) Say where you are for shipping purposes.
2) Put a Price! If you are selling something for $1000 and it is $1200 on ebay people might jump on it. I don't want to write you with a $1000 offer and you come back with $1400 for something on eBay at $1200.

Shipping from the los angeles area. I have alot of pms I need to sift through, and I'll work on price.

Last edited:
If you want to sell these and not waste your own time and others:

1) Say where you are for shipping purposes.
2) Put a Price! If you are selling something for $1000 and it is $1200 on ebay people might jump on it. I don't want to write you with a $1000 offer and you come back with $1400 for something on eBay at $1200.

Thanks for the advice kid.

Back