Paint chip question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronFingaz

GO CELTICS!!!
Reaction score
I have a question for all you customs freaks. I have an opportunity to get the Han Solo in Carbonite 1/6 scale figure but there's two small paint chips on the side of the face. Is this an easy fix that even i can do? If it is, what kind of paint should i get?

Thanks

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

this is easy, get testors silver, mix it in with alittle any cheap acrylic dull coat from joanns apply with a small brush.

but if you're unfamiliar with painting, i would first paint some paper first to see how it will look dried up, if its too light/dark i'd add a tiny bit of black or white to the silver/dullcoat depending on how it looks dry.

this is easy, get testors silver, mix it in with alittle any cheap acrylic dull coat from joanns apply with a small brush.

but if you're unfamiliar with painting, i would first paint some paper first to see how it will look dried up, if its too light/dark i'd add a tiny bit of black or white to the silver/dullcoat depending on how it looks dry.

Nice! Any chance you could give me a few links to what i need so i don't end up buying the wrong thing? :)

Back