Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the feedback thread and I attempted to send this to Douglas via PM (but his inbox was full and he doesn't accept emails:

You have 4 negative feedback. You need to get your life in order and either address these complaints or refund these people what they have given to you.

He has been online here today and he is, no doubt, aware of whats going on. If he doesn't address these issues (and this isn't the first time he has had this difficulty) I think we should ask Dave to ban him.

Problem with banning him right now is he won't be able to recieve PMs. Anybody got his e-mail?

I actually may have his email... give me a few minutes to look for it...

Nice to know I'm not the only person this dick head has screwed over. Mine wasn't as bad as some of your examples but I traded him a $30 gift card that was about to expire for the 30 Days of Night graphic novel. He posted thanking me for the gift card that he was able to get something for like $3. NEVER received my graphic novel. Contacted him numerous times, finally responded saying he shipped it weeks ago :rolleyes:

I think it's time this ****** gets banned

Um, be careful or you'll get deleted with a threat of banning!!!! It's ok to rip people off, but NEVER name call!!!!:rolleyes:

First - if you've called someone names in this thread you're post has been deleted.

Second - Actually he's not aware. I emailed him about this thread and he responded that he only has dial-up right now and was unable to get the thread to load - no doubt because of all the useless images and animated .gifs in it. Here's his response:

Hi. I am not sure what the thread is about. I turned my cable off 2 weeks ago (I am moving at the end of the month, and spend so much time at my girlfriend's house, it seemed like a waste of money) and the broadband went with it. She has dial-up, but the forums are a nightmare trying to navigate on dial-up. I tried to access your link this morning, but gave up after 2 minutes of waiting for the site to load. So, the only readily available internet connection is from work and they block all forums with the nanny software.

Not sure what the controversy is over. I had one seller who filed a non-receipt for an item I sold, but he received it and canceled the claim the same day. I had another person I traded with late last month for a Bib who sent me a broken Jawa bust set. I was originally going to wait to see if Gentle Giant would replace it, but I don't feel like dealing with the trouble. I am going to ship the item to him today.

Other than that, I can't imagine what problems might exist. Between moving in together and the last 9 weeks of my teaching semester here, I just don't have the time to participate like I used to. If you would like to post this as a reply, feel free. If not, I understand as well. I hope to be able to return to regular surfing and forum life after we move. Hopefully, I haven't burned any bridges there. If I sold something to someone and they still haven't gotten it, please tell them to e-mail me. I will take care of it ASAP. Thanks for the message.

So if you have an issue with him, send me a PM and I'll give you his email address.

First - if you've called someone names in this thread you're post has been deleted.

Second - Actually he's not aware. I emailed him about this thread and he responded that he only has dial-up right now and was unable to get the thread to load - no doubt because of all the useless images and animated .gifs in it. Here's his response:

So if you have an issue with him, send me a PM and I'll give you his email address.

Having had deals with him before, this guy gives excuse after excuse after excuse.

Um, be careful or you'll get deleted with a threat of banning!!!! It's ok to rip people off, but NEVER name call!!!!:rolleyes:

Banning is for reposting about something that has been deleted by a mod as inappropriate.

In the past we have banned people who have maliciously cheated others, but there has to be some evidence and both sides heard before something like that will ever take place.

So he's still full of BS excuses? Is this his excuse for the people he's screwed over in the past as well? The guy is a crook plain and simple. He's the one who should be deleted and banned.

Banning is for reposting about something that has been deleted by a mod as inappropriate.

In the past we have banned people who have maliciously cheated others, but there has to be some evidence and both sides heard before something like that will ever take place.

I hear you Dave, BUT this is not a "one time" thing. Look at this thread alone and see how many people have been screwed by this guy! This guy is as bad as mini-rock and I am not being a dick by saying that. SEVERAL people have been hosed.

I hope they all leave feedback so others don't ebd up in the same position.

He was going to buy my Samwise figure from me when they finally shipped out.....good to know. I should probably line up another buyer......so if anyone wants a MINT IN BOX SAMWISE regular figure for less than retail let me know! :lol :D

In dial up no one can hear you scream.

invasion2.jpg

Having had deals with him before, this guy gives excuse after excuse after excuse.

Pretty much :rolleyes:

I would like to wait for a response from him to be fair, but this is most definitely not a one time occurrence. It looks like he uses this 'lost in the mail' excuse a bit too frequently.

I'm not saying this thread alone warrants a banning, but if he can't provide proof for us all, kick his ass to the curb

I had another person I traded with late last month for a Bib who sent me a broken Jawa bust set. I was originally going to wait to see if Gentle Giant would replace it, but I don't feel like dealing with the trouble. I am going to ship the item to him today.

I told him as soon as he told me of the damage that I had a replacement hand for the one he received broken. As soon as I get the Bib, I will send the Jawa arm. But in light of all this, I am waiting to get the Bib. Let's see if he ships today........

Last edited:
Pretty much :rolleyes:

I would like to wait for a response from him to be fair, but this is most definitely not a one time occurrence. It looks like he uses this 'lost in the mail' excuse a bit too frequently.

I'm not saying this thread alone warrants a banning, but if he can't provide proof for us all, kick his ass to the curb

That's the worst part. I have talked to him via PM on 4 different occasions, and each time it was a new reason. And each time it was not resolved. I don't really want to email him because I know what he will say already... I just don't want to deal with it...

I all have given up on Doug...I wont be dealing with him again...he didnt screw me that much as he was the buyer...but I sit on stuff for weeks to a month for him and it gets old having to ask him when he's gonna send anything...he definitely is king of excuses...reading this stuff cracks me up because he uses the same excuses, sometimes different story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back