Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time this ****** gets banned

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

It makes me laugh that this ****** was trying to call me a liar and everytime I called him to prove it he would sidestep the matter.

thief.gif

This clown ordered a GG bust from me a while ago. Asked me if I would hold onto it for a week or two til he rounded up the money. I went out and bought some styrofoam peanuts and got the thing packed up for him. Waited about 3 weeks then contacted him. He gets back to me 3 or 4 days later saying he doesn't want it anymore. This guy's word is worthless, and if a man is only as good as his word what does that say about him? :rolleyes:

Nice to know I'm not the only person this dick head has screwed over. Mine wasn't as bad as some of your examples but I traded him a $30 gift card that was about to expire for the 30 Days of Night graphic novel. He posted thanking me for the gift card that he was able to get something for like $3. NEVER received my graphic novel. Contacted him numerous times, finally responded saying he shipped it weeks ago :rolleyes:

Wow.... See, the story just keeps getting repeated. I let it go because I thought it was a one time incident... but now... Seeing how often it has happened. Something has to be done.

My trade was my custom Tom Hanks SPR figure and a Medicom Jack Sparrow... NOTHING in return. :banghead

So, who wants to start a posse? :D

tombstone-photo-tombstone-6202597.jpg

Wow.... See, the story just keeps getting repeated. I let it go because I thought it was a one time incident... but now... Seeing how often it has happened. Something has to be done.

My trade was my custom Tom Hanks SPR figure and a Medicom Jack Sparrow... NOTHING in return. :banghead

So, who wants to start a posse? :D

tombstone-photo-tombstone-6202597.jpg

Look at the bright side. Because of all this we may not have to listen to some of his stupid comments anymore. :naughty :lol :monkey3

why hasn't anyone posted a negative in the feedback thread?

I think my optimistic mind wanted to rationalize it, like he was eventually going to set it right. I just kept thinking there was no way he would just take my custom work and run with it.

I guess it was my "nice guy" mentality grasping for straws. :mad:

I'm going to leave the feedback NOW for sure... now that I know the truth of what is going on.

at the least, leave a feedback to warn potential others...

I think my optimistic mind wanted to rationalize it, like he was eventually going to set it right. I just kept thinking there was no way he would just take my custom work and run with it.

I guess it was my "nice guy" mentality grasping for straws. :mad:

I'm going to leave the feedback NOW for sure... now that I know the truth of what is going on.

What is strange is he has been a member here longer than I have. While I disagree with some of his stupid comments and never would have thought him to be untrust worthy. What ashame!

What is strange is he has been a member here longer than I have. While I disagree with some of his stupid comments and never would have thought him to be untrust worthy. What ashame!

Same here. He's been a long time member, lots of history... I was just giving him a free pass because I thought it was a one time occurrence. But after seeing this thread, it's crazy... I can hardly believe it.

Same here. He's been a long time member, lots of history... I was just giving him a free pass because I thought it was a one time occurrence. But after seeing this thread, it's crazy... I can hardly believe it.

You are welcome to send your give aways to me in the future. :lecture :monkey3

Nice to know I'm not the only person this dick head has screwed over. Mine wasn't as bad as some of your examples but I traded him a $30 gift card that was about to expire for the 30 Days of Night graphic novel. He posted thanking me for the gift card that he was able to get something for like $3. NEVER received my graphic novel. Contacted him numerous times, finally responded saying he shipped it weeks ago :rolleyes:

So hold on Loki... You never got what he promised? Did you ever leave feedback? Even if it was just a gift code, its still a transaction. I don't recall you ever leaving a negative.

So hold on Loki... You never got what he promised? Did you ever leave feedback? Even if it was just a gift code, its still a transaction. I don't recall you ever leaving a negative.

I took him at his word initially. Until this thread popped up that is. I left feedback a few hours ago :(

Thanks Loki.

What about you Josh? If people are getting screwed over, let us know. It doesn't do anyone any good to play the nice guy and be silent about it.

Yeah, I agree... I just left feedback a few hours ago. I did the same thing Loki did. Just kept thinking he would get it straightened out.. :(

looks like Teemu gave him some feedback too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back