Pacquiao vs Mayweather: Who's to blame?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's to blame?

• Mayweather

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Pacquiao

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Bob Arum

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Both Mayweather and Pacquiao

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
I'm sorry, but woman beater or no, no human being should be treated that way. Tap water only :monkey2:monkey2

yes....i was a little harsh on him.....he should have a natural spring running through his prison cell....and Justin Bieber should be there to pour the water in his mouth....it's the only humane thing to do. i apologize Floyd.

yes....i was a little harsh on him.....he should have a natural spring running through his prison cell....and Justin Bieber should be there to pour the water in his mouth....it's the only humane thing to do. i apologize Floyd.
If that means Bieber is now in jail too I am 100% behind this.:lol

God this guy makes it so easy to dislike him. He's a "fighter", but acts like a pretty little princess, he can't drink tap water :rotfl. Princess Mayweather.

If that means Bieber is now in jail too I am 100% behind this.:lol

Ha, ha....Bieber walked him to the ring in his last match and stood next to him after the fight, I think they were holding hands.

God this guy makes it so easy to dislike him. He's a "fighter", but acts like a pretty little princess, he can't drink tap water :rotfl. Princess Mayweather.

I know, tell me about it...YOU BEAT (or "attacked") A WOMAN IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS FLOYD, I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TO DRINK YOUR OWN URINE FOR 90 DAYS!....and eat your own brownies for every meal.

Ha, ha....Bieber walked him to the ring in his last match and stood next to him after the fight, I think they were holding hands.
Yeah I was at a friends house and we were all like is that Bieber? So you hang with 50 cent and Bieber hmm odd set of friends.

I left this in the other thread, but seems to be appropriate to leave it here too:

Mayweather's new fan club president:

bieber-50cent-kid.jpg

Back