Pacquiao vs Margarito

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
pacquiao-vs-margarito-tale-of-the-tape.jpg

So within a week the fight is on, although Margarito had his controversial wraps I still say he pose a treat. But Pacman all the way!!! What do you guys think? Too bad it ain't Mayweather, but I have a feeling after Pacquiao destroys Margarito he will focus more to politics then Mayweather will start talking more crap and call out Pacquiao

^^destroys Margs, uh I'm not too sure on that. Margs is very tall, if he can bully Pac, Pacman will be a big mess as long as the fight lasts.

^^destroys Margs, uh I'm not too sure on that. Margs is very tall, if he can bully Pac, Pacman will be a big mess as long as the fight lasts.

Margs got Pac with the reach and height but he is also very aggressive and will open up and his chin will be tested with speed and power which he never had experience before. I admit he has a chin but he never faced the speed of Pac. But over all this will be a awesome fight, can go either way, Margarito is a big guy period compared to Pacquiao.

This is gonna be an awesome fight.

Pacman FTW!!!!! :rock

:rock

ppv starts at 6pm pt with probably 2-3 undercard fights. so main event should be around 8-9pm pt.

Redemption time for Plastcherito. I imagine that Margs' won't have as much as talcum powder in his dressing room tonight:rotfl

There're playing up the "Pac is a politician and no longer a fighter" routine a bit much in the 24/7... we'll see

I hope it's a competitive knock-drown drag out fight.

I can't believe they let margarito fight after what he did. I hope he is knocked out...should be an entertaining fight though, I'll catch it on HBO free next weekend on the replay.

I would love to see Pacman destroy Gayweather someday soon,i think everyone would love to see Pacman humiliate him.

Back