Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shameless plug: I listed my Green Ex. in the For Sale section at cost. Aside from a few minor blemishes, it looks great. I'm not looking to profit here - just want to move some items out. Check out my For Sale thread and PM me if you're interested.

But these don't look like they are available yet, are they? I tried to contact spidey976 a few days ago but there's been no response.

Sorry evil Anton I have been super busy. These heads aren't quite ready... I am hoping they will be soon. Again I apologize ... Split between my day job and a massive Hulk sculpt I have been working on.... Mainly the day job though

Sorry evil Anton I have been super busy. These heads aren't quite ready... I am hoping they will be soon. Again I apologize ... Split between my day job and a massive Hulk sculpt I have been working on.... Mainly the day job though

That's cool, can't wait to see these!

Where do the bits go on Rulks base?...

The short pipe under his right big toe.
The metal plate slides under the motor at the front.
The buster hand goes behind the motor into the base.
The long pipe connects to the motor and hooks around under the heel of left foot at the back

Thanks INFE. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Missed out on the Grey Ex last week, the one I wanted, but picked Rulk up for a decent price from the same seller.
Looks great! Very impressed.

Just scored a green ex for 550 shipped. Good price? Its my first sideshow statue in a bit. I was in a hot toys only bid for a while lol

If anyone cares! haha,Hulk is here and wow he is pretty epic issues aside. Def fills the void of not having (or ever getting) the og. Id say for retail hes def worth picking up. Especially if you need a hulk in your collection.

Back