Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green hulk is king!!!
Exactly
d705c915a0b4d9277457bc841456d280.jpg

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

There are two opened mouthed sculpt ... one is an OOAK from a moded Regular head... and the other one is this one

Which looks like this... just need to get him fitted and passed the primer stage ...lol

That's awesome, definitely sign me up for that once it's in production, it will look great!

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but are all of the Hulk heads interchangeable with each different body?

EX: Green hulk head on gray hulk body, ect.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but are all of the Hulk heads interchangeable with each different body?

EX: Green hulk head on gray hulk body, ect.

Nope... Magnets are not compatible on mine.. Though I have seen someone with the Red and Green heads exchanged. So it must be luck of the draw.

It's a bit of a pain in the ass removing magnets. Sometimes they come out easy if the glue gives out under heat. Or like my Dr Doom LSF they just fall out and you come home to a smashed arm on the floor...

Re: Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

3M makes an adhesive remover for acrylic based glues. You have to be a bit careful with it but its probsbly the best thing to losen those magnets and then replace them.

Back