Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gray ex arrived recently. No shipper, plain box, letter from sideshow about inspection... I'm guessing return and I was a day 1 order - can't find fault with it though besides the head being way darker than the body aka typical

The plain box has happened a lot recently. I wouldn't consider it a return though.

My gray ex arrived recently. No shipper, plain box, letter from sideshow about inspection... I'm guessing return and I was a day 1 order - can't find fault with it though besides the head being way darker than the body aka typical

No picture box? I wouldn't be happy.

Uh, yeah. They would hear from me about that one. I would asking for a sizable credit on my account, if that happens to me.

Glad to hear, I think this guy displays super well w/ the new Spidey PF. Hoping it turns out great!

Got mine a few days ago, no issues at all it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

Perfect paint and everything! Shocked considering the bad paint on my spidey :D

After almost 2 years, my WL converted but it's only saying to the the deposit. Aren't they already in Stock?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

So I am shocked by how much I like the Ex shirt for the Gray. I took it off and then put it right back on. Really brings the piece too life IMO... Never planned on using it but in person I love it!

So I am shocked by how much I like the Ex shirt for the Gray. I took it off and then put it right back on. Really brings the piece too life IMO... Never planned on using it but in person I love it!

Helps it pop. Adds some much needed color.

Back