Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Hulk arrived... With broken leg :( Working with UPS to help cover some of the loss (repair and resell value)

Just for fun pic

P1240748.JPG

That's cause you don't see the orange shirt. They really should've added a ripped white shirt for the green one too, as an EX.

Aw man that sucks.... Can't you get a refund through PayPal???

It was not the seller's fault. Leg on Red Hulk has had a reputation to do this. Seller is a good guy and the break should be an easy fix. It;s the resell value I worry about since I would have to list it as damaged and repaired. It's where the leg gets attached by SSC. Obviously the box got knocked around like all UPS boxes do and the leg broke off. Not the end of the world.

I like the Green face the best =)

Yup ...I have to agree on green.

That's cause you don't see the orange shirt. They really should've added a ripped white shirt for the green one too, as an EX.

Grey head IMO is the best. Shirt or not. The teeth and gums actually look real in hand.

The Ex Red head actually look best on the statue itself. IMO the sculpter had that head in mind when he was sculpting the body. The piece flows better. My guess is the other heads and colors may have been an after thought. Hense why the green and grey have different texture and don't fit as well as the Red does.

Grey is still the best all around. The paint apps are perfect. The head sulpt is outstanding and the Ex orange shirt really brings it together.

Green has the second best paint apps and I like the Ex head. However the Ex head does not go as well with the body IMO. The body is very much in a flex mode and the Ex head does not say Raging monster like the Red Ex head and Grey head do. The Reg Green head is the worst Hulk head sculpt ever IMO. It;s the hair and he really looks like some eyebrows might help. I know the other pieces don't have the eye brows but something is off about this piece around the eyes.

Red looks the best after grey. The paint apps are the worst. There is a cheap look to it somehow. However due to the excellent Ex head and cool shading which does bring out the muscle definition Red is IMO the 2nd best of the three. The Red head looks good also and is actually more in tune with Red Hulks personality but the EX head just fits the body sculpt best as it conveys the rage the best. It;s probably another reason I think the grey head looks great as that head sculpt is pretty darn angry also.

If I had to sell one I would have a hard time choosing between Green and Red. Green is classic and had the better overall paint apps but Red looks just a bit better with the Ex head. I guess I would sell Red since I am not a huge fan of the character. But man he does look cool.

Grey HULK EX finally arrives in warehouse May 4th, my order should ship that day

Very tempted by this. But if I got green, would have to be the ex. The ex head is soo much better than reg IMO

Back