Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that looks so badass Spidey. Can't wait to see it painted

Thanks m8.. Just is happens that my painter through some primer on him tonight...lol... Brought the details right out

613b5d71c97daf381e66f7361e74a2fd_zpshqz1re0h.jpg

97e998d299f594884bae51c7511b759f_zpscpnmnwwp.jpg
1604e4dbc0d98ac8bce1ad74d3ff93d0_zpsoafjssix.jpg

Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

I'm buying this PF with full intentions of replacing the stock head with one of your customs Spidey. I can't wait to see it fully painted. Are they still available for order?

The body sculpt is amazing on this guy but neither head does it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

I'm buying this PF with full intentions of replacing the stock head with one of your customs Spidey. I can't wait to see it fully painted. Are they still available for order?

The body sculpt is amazing on this guy but neither head does it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drop me a PM Royce, but yeah they are still available... printed but not quite in production yet

Hulk's box was huge! :lol Never had that big of a box before. There is a small chip on his toe.... not enough for me to send him back though. Pretty happy!

ELeuW2a.jpg

My three month collection.
pIX49cF.jpg

I add Iron Man, Thor, and Black Widow tomorrow :yess:

small chip on the toe:horror......well hell you should be calling bloody murder and insisting ssc comes personally to your place and repairs it or exchanges it....:lol

small chip on the toe:horror......well hell you should be calling bloody murder and insisting ssc comes personally to your place and repairs it or exchanges it....:lol

Yeah, because for $550, who would want the product they paid for to not be broken... It'd be like paying $25,000 for a car and being told you're whining about that dent in the quarter panel. It's sad that we have become so accustomed to flaws that we excuse them so easily.

:lol Hardly noticeable :lol

It was on his big toe though:lecture

I chalk it up to battle damage :lol

I would love to see a 1/4th Comic Hulkbuster to go with this piece.

Just wanted to express my feelings for a second and can't find an appropriate thread. :lol

Now, normally, I'm not one to get upset. But, this is really bothering me.

I've attempted to contact Sideshow for the last week - via multiple avenues likes phone, email, chat. I've sent two emails, called five times randomly on various days, left 1 voice mail and even attempted to figure out the chat function on their website (Does it even work???). After numerous attempts, I've yet to get a hold of ANYONE. I'm totally bewildered as to what's going on. How are you THAT busy that you can't pick up the phone, respond to an email (or fix a chat function)?

This is not me bad-mouthing them. I've NEVER had problems like this before - I've been a pretty happy customer for almost 10 years.

Is there a convention going on that Sideshow CS is gone for an entire week? I get that things get busy. Sure. I'm guilty myself of forgetting to email someone, etc. But I don't feel it's unreasonable for me to expect a reply (whether it be via phone or email) after one WEEK. Or at worst, pick up the phone and say 'Wow, we're really busy. Can we take a message?"

Am I alone here in my reasoning? (And someone point to the right thread, while you're at it.) :lol

Just wanted to express my feelings for a second and can't find an appropriate thread. :lol

Now, normally, I'm not one to get upset. But, this is really bothering me.

I've attempted to contact Sideshow for the last week - via multiple avenues likes phone, email, chat. I've sent two emails, called five times randomly on various days, left 1 voice mail and even attempted to figure out the chat function on their website (Does it even work???). After numerous attempts, I've yet to get a hold of ANYONE. I'm totally bewildered as to what's going on. How are you THAT busy that you can't pick up the phone, respond to an email (or fix a chat function)?

This is not me bad-mouthing them. I've NEVER had problems like this before - I've been a pretty happy customer for almost 10 years.

Is there a convention going on that Sideshow CS is gone for an entire week? I get that things get busy. Sure. I'm guilty myself of forgetting to email someone, etc. But I don't feel it's unreasonable for me to expect a reply (whether it be via phone or email) after one WEEK. Or at worst, pick up the phone and say 'Wow, we're really busy. Can we take a message?"

Am I alone here in my reasoning? (And someone point to the right thread, while you're at it.) :lol

Totally agree man, if you're to busy then hire more friggin people, expand your CS deparment. Of course that mean statues will end up costing more....:lol Of course the increase of business that they have encountered in the last 4-5 years is probably 10 fold with the addition of all the new lines and added demand for existing lines, so they should of been preparing for this years ago with the extra anticipated business.:horror

Yeah, because for $550, who would want the product they paid for to not be broken... It'd be like paying $25,000 for a car and being told you're whining about that dent in the quarter panel. It's sad that we have become so accustomed to flaws that we excuse them so easily.

That was meant as sarcastic, just saying good luck with any sort of satisfying response from ssc, which by Chaps response is pretty near impossible nowadays.....
Yes it's sad to accept such flaws, but it seems either we accept it anymore or we get out of the hobby, cause i'm sure it's not that ssc doesn't care anymore, they're just to damn busy counting the money they're making to bother to answer of respond to emails anymore...

Mine was 100% sincere and not a judgment on anyone's comments. As you said, I truly mean it is sad that we, because I'm trained now too, simply accept imperfections.

Ordered this, well more of out it in the WL and I actually just got converted.

You guys think it's alright to have such a late game conversion or is it a return?

Ordered this, well more of out it in the WL and I actually just got converted.

You guys think it's alright to have such a late game conversion or is it a return?

They haven't even shipped out all of the Hulks yet. They're in batches. Won't be a return.

My gray ex arrived recently. No shipper, plain box, letter from sideshow about inspection... I'm guessing return and I was a day 1 order - can't find fault with it though besides the head being way darker than the body aka typical

Back