Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gray Hulk EX officially converts on March 15th

Been on the wait list for almost 2 years

The Join Waitlist feature is back up on the EX

Ordered Green Goblin with 10% off coupon finally

On fence about Symbiote Spidey

Passing on Cap Marvel and Gamora

Waiting for Deadpool and Pfeiffer Catwoman

My Gray Hulk EX officially converts on March 15th

Been on the wait list for almost 2 years

The Join Waitlist feature is back up on the EX

Ordered Green Goblin with 10% off coupon finally

On fence about Symbiote Spidey

Passing on Cap Marvel and Gamora

Waiting for Deadpool and Pfeiffer Catwoman

That doesn't answer my question....

:lol jk

It looks like they got more Grays in after the conversion on the 15th, mine ships out. I should have him by Thursday

It looks like they got more Grays in after the conversion on the 15th, mine ships out. I should have him by Thursday

But if it's shipping in waves, how do you know the next shipping date is the day of your conversion?

I know others who have had it on order and are still waiting for a shipping notice. Just curious if I'm missing something.

That's a good question, I just assume someone's credit card has declined and they are now in the processing stage so once it converts, it will ship out. I hope mine isn't a return... But seeing as how they haven't received their entire shipment, they would've held off on conversions. I'll confirm on Tuesday if I receive a ship notice as well

That's a good question, I just assume someone's credit card has declined and they are now in the processing stage so once it converts, it will ship out. I hope mine isn't a return... But seeing as how they haven't received their entire shipment, they would've held off on conversions. I'll confirm on Tuesday if I receive a ship notice as well

I got a conversion on Wednesday and still no shipping notice. So I'd be surprised if yours shipped on the day of its conversion.

So I was going to get one of these, but now it will have to wait

Anyone know where to find just the screaming head? Got the reg version and that is awesome

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to find just the screaming head? Got the reg version and that is awesome

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

Thx Dave.Adam
Its a costom OOAK i did for myself. i missed a screaming head for the green one so i did one by myself. I am honored you like it :)

correcto !! But I dont do recasts. I only do OOAKs so every head would look different. But you can contact me with PM for details.

Oh I wasn't accusing you of that Punisher... I have see you do your own sculpts and work and it is always original. I have now doubt it would be totally unique

Oh I wasn't accusing you of that Punisher... I have see you do your own sculpts and work and it is always original. I have now doubt it would be totally unique

Oki doki bro. No problem. I am a vintage guy and working more into re-de-and-newsculpting. BUT: Do you have a painted version of your custom ones? I only see the unpainted ones of yours. peace bro an d go ahead!!

Oki doki bro. No problem. I am a vintage guy and working more into re-de-and-newsculpting. BUT: Do you have a painted version of your custom ones? I only see the unpainted ones of yours. peace bro an d go ahead!!

My painter hasn't had a chance to paint this me yet....

12233040_10153118738781767_150321314_n_zpsuhg8uc1j.jpg
60A66CD4-3EC8-4C2F-89E8-17C6C64B5FD5_zps5jwjk2jz.jpg

BUT he has been working on the production pieces of this little lady

079A94E7-CDED-4ED8-86B1-618745101301_zpsmmqp7t1u.jpg

The fact is your traditional work is Getty better and better punisher... I always love seeing the growth

thanks bro... your words and mind mean a lot to me.. i wish i would have more time for getting better in my skills.

I know the feeling m8. Just keep your head down and keep working at it. You are getting better and better.

She's looking at me and over my right shoulder.

Lol.... Yeah it was a quick paint up... He did that in afew hrs ...lol. Will be fixed in production.

*coughsendmeahulkcough* ;-)

I just need my guy to have enough days off to get the neck key all straight...lol

Back