Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised the reg for Green Hulk hasn't sold out yet. Especially considering smaller characters are now in the same price range.

I've been thinking about getting this, but then I got the Gladiator Hulk and not sure I need two Hulks...or do I? :p
You can never have enough Hulks. I get your dilemma though. It depends on your display. My Gladiator is posed with Skaar, so I got the Green EX to pose with my Hulk bust and Avenger setup. It's on the other side of the room than Gladiator.

You can never have enough Hulks. I get your dilemma though. It depends on your display. My Gladiator is posed with Skaar, so I got the Green EX to pose with my Hulk bust and Avenger setup. It's on the other side of the room than Gladiator.

Yeah my Marvel display is rather small and mostly just Daredevil-Spiderman related. I really loved Planet Hulk though so couldn't pass up the gladiator. I do like this green Hulk too, but space is definitely an issue.

Chap just got an email from Sideshow and it went something like this:

"We know you have the OG Gray. Do you want the New Gray? Because we have one for you."

I don't know what to say.

I've been riding the Green train for so long, it would feel like cheating.

Anyone got a shipping notice for the Gray EX ?

My wait list, which I've been on for a very long time, converted tonight. Probably going to pass, however. Simply too much other stuff coming out, I'm out of room, and my slate roof needs about $3K in repairs.

Chap just got an email from Sideshow and it went something like this:

"We know you have the OG Gray. Do you want the New Gray? Because we have one for you."

I don't know what to say.

I've been riding the Green train for so long, it would feel like cheating.

I personally like the Gray the best out of the two, Green vs Gray. I never got the Red, but when I saw it at Universal Studios and the seam was way worse I thought than both the Gray and Green I was glad I didn't order him. Just my two cents worth.

I personally like the Gray the best out of the two, Green vs Gray. I never got the Red, but when I saw it at Universal Studios and the seam was way worse I thought than both the Gray and Green I was glad I didn't order him. Just my two cents worth.

Did you get Gray too? I forgot.

I'm so tempted. This is BS, Sideshow. BS!!!!!!

You hit me with Spidey, then Cat, now this????? *shakes head*

My screaming head...

qiw77mc3.jpg

krkzig7c.jpg

m3ejyg9b.jpg

zqcqa5kf.jpg

xzmdbvuf.jpg

VIDEO:

Anyone know more specifically (other than Mar - Apr 2016) when the next batch of Gray Hulk Exs. will ship

Back