Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cancelled my grey ex, I already have the green ex and just didn't feel right to have two almost identical pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone who still wants the regular Gray Hulk, Alter ego comics still has it for preorder for $524.99. Hell I have one for preorder with them and if someone wants mine then let me know.

So Green Hulk came with a lot of issues? Which particular part and issues to look out for? Thanks

So Green Hulk came with a lot of issues? Which particular part and issues to look out for? Thanks

The only issues I have on mine are:

-Smooth head sculpts, textured body sculpts (design flaw, not very noticeable)
-The teeth on the regular head, painted together (fixed with an exacting knife)
-a pencil tip sized hole in the armpit (I plan to fix one day by filling, but many sculptors told me it didn't weaken the statue's durability so...)

This comicbookguy I heard was willing to take the grey ex off anyones hand if they don't want it. He really wants to help so I heard. But I think he's cheap only wants to pay retail or asking for a transfer . :monkey3

This comicbookguy I heard was willing to take the grey ex off anyones hand if they don't want it. He really wants to help so I heard. But I think he's cheap only wants to pay retail or asking for a transfer . :monkey3
joker-laughing-o.gif

Back