Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got grey and Green... But Hulk is a fav of mine and I own more of him then any other character...

If you don't have any other Hulks I would go Green... Green is Iconic Hulk. I agree that Grey looks great. It will be only the second grey Hulk I have ever owned. I always get green.... But this is a great looking piece and I had to get it.

IMO you should go green.

The only other Hulk statue I have is Skaar, which was my very first PF ever.

Green Hulk is iconic but there is something about the gray hulk that is just awesome. I was sold after reading Hulk Gray. The Tim Sale art is the best.

I know right, the green hulk is how I always picture the jade giant when i think about him, but that grey hulk like you said...
And also, I don't like how the green hulk have that soft skin with the head pieces and covered in wrinkles all over the rest of his body, wtf were they thinking ? Looks less noticeble with the grey version.

I got number 0026 regular this week ordered months ago and premium wasn't available and now it is? Boooo

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

The boy and I just got back from universal studios in florida and the one marvel store there had the Rulk on display or sale I guess...lol. along with Emma all covered up...:lol:horror. anyways I didn't order Rulk and my boy had never seen it till then. The first thing he said was, what is wrong with his neck? meaning the difference in texture between the head and body was the first thing he noticed. Honestly it looked 10 times worse than my green version. SSC really shouldn't of been able to get this by everyone, now they know they can get away with such horrible flaws cause people are willing to accept it.

I know this situation has been to to death, just wanted to tell the little story how noticeable it was to a 13 year old kid who had never seen it before, and even he knew it wasn't right.:gah:

Really thinking about using some rewards to bring the green version down in price. Is there any issues that I should be worried about?

The boy and I just got back from universal studios in florida and the one marvel store there had the Rulk on display or sale I guess...lol. along with Emma all covered up...:lol:horror. anyways I didn't order Rulk and my boy had never seen it till then. The first thing he said was, what is wrong with his neck? meaning the difference in texture between the head and body was the first thing he noticed. Honestly it looked 10 times worse than my green version. SSC really shouldn't of been able to get this by everyone, now they know they can get away with such horrible flaws cause people are willing to accept it.

I know this situation has been to to death, just wanted to tell the little story how noticeable it was to a 13 year old kid who had never seen it before, and even he knew it wasn't right.:gah:
The neck seam and contrast in colour/texture issue was mentioned, many times, after the reveals.
Luckily, stopped me from ordering the Grey.

The neck seam and contrast in colour/texture issue was mentioned, many times, after the reveals.
Luckily, stopped me from ordering the Grey.

That's funny, I thought the grey hulk was the one with whom it is the less apparent.

yeah I think the lighter the color the less obvious it will be, red worst, green not to bad, gray hardly noticeable I'm thinking....Or at least i'm hoping as I have that one still coming.....:lol

yeah I think the lighter the color the less obvious it will be, red worst, green not to bad, gray hardly noticeable I'm thinking....Or at least i'm hoping as I have that one still coming.....:lol

I think it's because there are already wrinkles in the face of the grey hulk, kinda...
Anywho, I think I will go with the grey Hulk, depends if I can get the ex with the green version, and also if I can somehow raise enough money to buy it :/

Back