Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in order to get it off you have to rip it? Eitherway I'm just happy with regular for the grey. I really won't need the Orange shirt to display.

There might not be a case because you can't see his right side under the arm. However if it is permanently attached that is kind of a shame.

SSAlex said in the Q&A thread on SF a while back that the shirt was removable. I'm guessing it has velcro at the back.

oh Jeebus, please convert my waitlist

the grey appears to have the best paint aps out of all 3 production HULKS

3002083_press04.jpg

*salivates*

Kinda confused how the EX shirt tucks into his jeans though, on the other HULKS theres very little room to fix the mixed media cloth because its on there pretty tight

30020831_press03.jpg

EW..

what I don't like is the new fade on the jeans on the production piece

Sideshow-Collectibles-Grey-Hulk-Premium-Format-Figure-2014-e1401218687771.jpg

vs.

30020831_press03.jpg

also is the production piece missing the back pockets?

it looks like they took a magic marker and drew on the fabric...

OH I think I figured out how the shirt removes,

think of a shower cap, the elastic tightens around the bottom at his waist

it goes on his body like a potato sack, and like the elastic in your socks it tightens at the bottom

just a guess

I'm hoping people cancel so my waitlist converts, I'm just keeping it real... heh

I've been on the waitlist for 15 months fo reals....

the longest time I've held out. I think my chances honestly -- after waiting on the list so long, probably 80% chance of converting.

It will suck if mine doesn't ... fo reals.....

giphy.gif

I'm hoping people cancel so my waitlist converts, I'm just keeping it real... heh

I've been on the waitlist for 15 months fo reals....

the longest time I've held out. I think my chances honestly -- after waiting on the list so long, probably 80% chance of converting.

It will suck if mine doesn't ... fo reals.....

giphy.gif

That's weird. My waitlist on this converted on August 7, 2014. But actually not that weird I just checked and I went on the waitlist on June 8, 2014.

I joined the list on July 4th, 2014. Haven't converted yet but probably will soon.

Disappointed in the green and so will likely cancel my order. Not sure yet.

How are you going to attach the hair? Are you doing a separate sculpt?

Yeeah m8, I keyed this up like the big boys do....

e66990e8cf61a45a6570fc11c533c8d8_zpskjtngw3d.jpg

The green hair needs some sanding to get him just so

99d6f5b4233ca0ba2eea754cde017841_zpsqv0gtpfp.jpg

Here it iswith the Rulk hair mostly on... I didnt push it all the way on as it might not want to come off it is a snug fit...lol

68aa02ac107fb8212a9d834b4b5fcbe8_zpsj78v5dig.jpg

Then you don't understand what it is to be a true early Hulk then. The shirt is his early color transformation. Otherwise everything might as well be gray.

gray_hulk_1_02.jpg

Back