Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's looking great Spidey..

How exciting was it to see your work brought to life in sculpted form???

I can't actually put it into words m8; especially with this piece. The first print had some issues caused by a machine malfunction... But the guys at Objexs Unlimited reprinted he for free, and this one is pristine. An absolutely perfect reproduction of the head sculpt. There are a few things with the hair, but I am sure I can fix those up easily.

Yeeah m8, I keyed this up like the big boys do....

e66990e8cf61a45a6570fc11c533c8d8_zpskjtngw3d.jpg

The green hair needs some sanding to get him just s

99d6f5b4233ca0ba2eea754cde017841_zpsqv0gtpfp.jpg

Here it iswith the Rulk hair mostly on... I didnt push it all the way on as it might not want to come off it is a snug fit...lol

68aa02ac107fb8212a9d834b4b5fcbe8_zpsj78v5dig.jpg
Looks great spidey!

Heads look very cool Spidey. I may be interested in both but will need to see what they look like. Are you going to do a Gray as well?

I am trying to cancel my grey ex but it's impossible to get on sideshow live chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great spidey!

Thank you kindly isculpt

Heads look very cool Spidey. I may be interested in both but will need to see what they look like. Are you going to do a Gray as well?

I am seriously considering the Grey and another classic look that I have here.

Sept19th2_zpsn4p1koyg.jpg

The thing is by the time I am done any head will work for any color if people want it. The only reason I mad this head for both the Rulk and the Green Hulk is someone asked me to take a shot at it.

I am trying to cancel my grey ex but it's impossible to get on sideshow live chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might have something to do with the fact that, if you were trying to do it when you posted on here, that it was 2 in the morning on a Saturday at SSC headquarters

I like that head also....

Thank you kindly isculpt

I am seriously considering the Grey and another classic look that I have here.

Sept19th2_zpsn4p1koyg.jpg

The thing is by the time I am done any head will work for any color if people want it. The only reason I mad this head for both the Rulk and the Green Hulk is someone asked me to take a shot at it.

It might have something to do with the fact that, if you were trying to do it when you posted on here, that it was 2 in the morning on a Saturday at SSC headquarters

Just about to cancel my green ex for the grey until I saw the pics. It looks nice....now having second thought.

If you have the original PF, I don't think you'll regret it. If you DON'T have the original, this is a no brainer. I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping to be, but it's still a nice piece.

If you have the original PF, I don't think you'll regret it. If you DON'T have the original, this is a no brainer. I wasn't as impressed as I was hoping to be, but it's still a nice piece.

I have the original green PF, and returning this new one was an easy call for me. As much as I'd like a grey EX, the difference in paint apps was obvious. I'm on the wait list and have been for like a year and a half, but if it converts I may cancel. Not sure it is worth $600 to me.

Back