Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Hulk EX with some comparison shots with Apocalypse and the recent Captain America. It's an amazing piece and stands out in the collection. He did not come without issue though...

I noticed a sticky residue on the body. Upon closer inspection it seemed to be covering a damaged spot. There is a vertical crack that seemingly stems from the original damaged spot. I don't know if the substance was used to try to repair damage or if it's purely coincidence it's where the crack happens to be.

Update on mine: I notified SS of what I mentioned above and requested a replacement body as I was satisfied with all other parts. I was offered a $60 credit or a full replacement after shipping him back. Worried that I would receive a piece with more damage than my original, I took the $60 credit.

I just canceled my green ex. I didn't want to take the gamble and I'm going to try to get my hands on an Apocalypse instead.

Be careful if you pick up the EX Apoc PF. That piece is riddled with QC issues. Make sure to ask the seller what condition it's in and ask for pics if you buy one. Funny enough, the REG edition came out great with little to no QC issues. I got lucky, I PO'd the EX from SSC and received a good one. He's a MASSIVE and impressive piece. You won't regret picking him up. Besides, you know SSC will release a ton more Hulk PFs so you'll have a lot of option for the character down the road if you're patient. With Apoc...not so much. I highly doubt we'll see another Apoc PF from SSC. He can easily be a one and done PF for sideshow.

Well, Rulk has made his way to my collection and I must say I'm very impressed. The seem is no where nearly as bad as the Incredible Hulk PF. I believe the reg head sculpt for Rulk is the best of the 5 sculpts. Also, this piece has PRESENCE. I love it.

Update on mine: I notified SS of what I mentioned above and requested a replacement body as I was satisfied with all other parts. I was offered a $60 credit or a full replacement after shipping him back. Worried that I would receive a piece with more damage than my original, I took the $60 credit.

How you get a replacement when I and a few here just got turn down with no replacements?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446879999.445930.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446880109.896803.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446880361.243912.jpg
Regular portrait is good.

Be careful if you pick up the EX Apoc PF. That piece is riddled with QC issues. Make sure to ask the seller what condition it's in and ask for pics if you buy one. Funny enough, the REG edition came out great with little to no QC issues. I got lucky, I PO'd the EX from SSC and received a good one. He's a MASSIVE and impressive piece. You won't regret picking him up. Besides, you know SSC will release a ton more Hulk PFs so you'll have a lot of option for the character down the road if you're patient. With Apoc...not so much. I highly doubt we'll see another Apoc PF from SSC. He can easily be a one and done PF for sideshow.

Thanks for the advice.

I love the reg head! If you guys could change the hair style to anything, what would you change it to?

Anyone curious how you're supposed to get that orange shirt on? Heh, with no seams, I would think you have to stretch it over the forward arm...man, I hope it doesn't tear when you do that.

Was thinking the same thing.....rip it off??? The shirt looks little funny without any seam. Kinda like he is wearing a potatoe sack. Anyhow im torn between the green and the grey. I can only choose one and I have both on order. Ahhhhhh!!!

Back