Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks ... Like I said my Hulk customs are being printed as we speak, and I have decided to give an exclusive discount to the community that helped me get started. The offer is Exclusive to the Freaks Board for the next 48 hrs, and limited to the first 15 people I hear from. If you are interested in getting either of these at a discount please let check out my thread, and give me a shout

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...een-red-hulk-premium-format-custom-heads.html

Rulk

Hulk

Has anyone seen a mismatch between the color of the exclusive head and the body?

All of them don't match was painted wrong by mistake by the factories. Heads are suoer glossy paint and body is mat paint. :monkey4 teeth is all gummy too. Would be nice to get a 50.00 refund since its a mass produce flaw. Many heads don't sit flush on the ex too.

My hulk ex from SS :( Ive contacted ss hope they can help me out.
The small chip on the neck is not under the head. So it's not covered when heads on it. It goes down to the side of the neck.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

All of them don't match was painted wrong by mistake by the factories. Heads are suoer glossy paint and body is mat paint. :monkey4 teeth is all gummy too. Would be nice to get a 50.00 refund since its a mass produce flaw. Many heads don't sit flush on the ex too.

The head mismatch it appearance is more likely do to the lack of texturing on either of the Andy B heads. When Paglo V Did the body and the Rul heads he carried the texturing into the heads from the neck. From the early picture this looked to have all been handled traditionally. Andy B's heads though may have been done digitally as I know I saw pictures of the digital renders for them. Now there is a distinct problem with digital printing. It prints in bands, and those bands can still be seen and felt even when you use an HD printer. So a piece often needs to be processed, and this can include sanding down the bands, and any details not carved deeply can be lost after the sanding. Now I am not sure that is what happened here, but it is a possible explanation.

I know this has been discussed already but I was just looking again at the pix of the grey version and having a hard time understanding why it has the neck seam too. Even though there is only the one head. That plus the different textures between the head and neck. :dunno

3002083-gray-hulk-007.jpg

hey everyone,

thought I'd share this Red Hulk repaint I've just finished.

He was looking rather pale straight out of the box so I was asked to give him more vivid, comic accurate, colors.

The glowing yellow eyes might not be for everybody but I thought it was a cool idea and worked well for the character as he's often depicted this way in the books.
The base was repainted as well so that the rocks would look more realistic.
Hope you like his new look! thanks

I know this has been discussed already but I was just looking again at the pix of the grey version and having a hard time understanding why it has the neck seam too. Even though there is only the one head. That plus the different textures between the head and neck. :dunno

View attachment 219565

that looks ridiculous, I'm sorry. Any non collector would think that was a mistake.

Could be the lighting but there seems to be a lot of loss of detail in the paint apps on the face. Face seems shinier then Red and Green also... Could be flash. Sure it will look good in person.

3002083_press03.jpg

grey-hulk-premium-format-marvel-3002083-03.jpg

Looking at the pics more... New photos have flash while original have overhead lighting.

So this looks like it will be another winner is QC comes through.

Back