Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't look like a shirt from the front. No stitching or lining? Look like they just put a rag on him.

Hulk make own clothes, Hulk not seamstress!

I agree, WTF is up with that shirt? Looks like he is wearing a shammy from the front. Back looks pretty cool, but front...Nice burlap sack Hulk!

Received EX 596 today. Regular head seems OK, though one tooth is slightly chipped. Wouldn't have noticed had I not looked carefully. Left foot not totally flush with the base, but again, it displays mostly fine. Overall looks good and has a good presence.

That said, I have the original PF and think I'll be sending this one back. If anyone wants the EX, I'm happy to help out but obviously am looking neither to lose nor make money. PM if you want him; otherwise he's going back to SS.

I got mine today not impressed with the paint apps other than that it looks fine. I fixed the teeth looks better.

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

Picked up my green ex yesterday. The ex head has a green paint line on one tooth so it looks like he has a cracked tooth. On the reg head one tooth has two points. Body and base look really good.

mine will be going back.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    338.2 KB · Views: 131
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 135
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    447.3 KB · Views: 131
hulkteeth.jpghulkteeth2.jpgpaint on ex tooth makes it looked cracked. On my reg paint chip on nose and sloppy teeth paint

Wow those teeth looks so bad and unprofessional. The chips is just plain bad that needs a replacement. I wanted this hulk so I sucked it up and kept the chip base and body. The ex head won't fit so they will get me a new ex head. 30.00 refund :rolleyes2 have no idea how these pass QC especially the chips all over.

Honestly I thought the teeth on the reg head were fine. Probably not zoomed in, but would have never really noticed if not pointed out so effectively. This is a really impressive piece, and is quite a bit larger than I was expecting. That said I had a couple of problems, had the same hole under his arm that someone else had posted, and one of his legs got nicked. I can touch those up easy enough, but the hulkbuster hand had two broken fingers. This makes 3/4 of my last delivered pieces have had some sort of issue. Of course the perfect one was the one I cared about the least (BD T2 pf). Well, SS CS contacted, pics sent, hopefully they get me sorted quickly, because this guy is a keeper!

Honestly I thought the teeth on the reg head were fine. Probably not zoomed in, but would have never really noticed if not pointed out so effectively. This is a really impressive piece, and is quite a bit larger than I was expecting. That said I had a couple of problems, had the same hole under his arm that someone else had posted, and one of his legs got nicked. I can touch those up easy enough, but the hulkbuster hand had two broken fingers. This makes 3/4 of my last delivered pieces have had some sort of issue. Of course the perfect one was the one I cared about the least (BD T2 pf). Well, SS CS contacted, pics sent, hopefully they get me sorted quickly, because this guy is a keeper!

It was me with the armpit hole. I was awarded a replacement and turned it down as I felt the armpit hole was fixable while other people had more severely damaged pieces that couldn't get replacements.

I am very happy with him in the end.

It was me with the armpit hole. I was awarded a replacement and turned it down as I felt the armpit hole was fixable while other people had more severely damaged pieces that couldn't get replacements.

I am very happy with him in the end.

Yeah, mine is painted really well, and it will be a super easy fix, I don't want mine replaced either, I just need that hulk buster piece replaced. I glued it (after taking pics), but still want one that wasnt damaged. My pants barely had any paint on them too, so really happy over all, and assume this will be easy enough to get resolved.

Back