Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted Avengers 2 in theaters for the 6th time. My birthday is in the middle of July, hoping for this to show up before my birthday.

If the grey hulk PF ex comes back up on WL please, please, please post here. I will be checking a lot here. Thanks!

If the grey hulk PF ex comes back up on WL please, please, please post here. I will be checking a lot here. Thanks!

Why don't you just check the website instead of checking a forum and asking people to do the work for you man?

Ummmmm.... No!! Bookmark the page and do what the rest of us do, and check it every day.

Good idea, I just did but I wonder if it updates on a old book mark? Btw what a deal on the new red hulk PF. This guy just saved almost 400.00 off retail for the exclusive. Just wow! Best deal I've seen so far. Hope grey will have deals like this. All I saved was 50.00 on my red ex hulk. Compare to the guy here which saved close to 400.00 off.

Sideshow Red Hulk Premium Format Exclusive LMT to 500 with Rage Portrait Head | eBay

What the hell? Been a year and barely any updates... or no updates really , just unexplained, all speculation shipping delays and fan photos from events. SS post nothing about whats going on.

seriously the longer i wait the more picky and judgemental im gonna be. This better be all that it deserves to be.

SS, post some factory shots for crying out loud, i seriously dont care about whats going on behind the scenes at SS. Why would I? I aint getting that quality sent to my joint, i wanna see whats going on with my product, not yours.

UPDATES!!!

EXPECTED TO SHIP: Jul 2015 - Aug 2015

What the hell? Been a year and barely any updates... or no updates really , just unexplained, all speculation shipping delays and fan photos from events. SS post nothing about whats going on.

seriously the longer i wait the more picky and judgemental im gonna be. This better be all that it deserves to be.

SS, post some factory shots for crying out loud, i seriously dont care about whats going on behind the scenes at SS. Why would I? I aint getting that quality sent to my joint, i wanna see whats going on with my product, not yours.

UPDATES!!!

There ya go! That's all you're getting :D

Good idea, I just did but I wonder if it updates on a old book mark? Btw what a deal on the new red hulk PF. This guy just saved almost 400.00 off retail for the exclusive. Just wow! Best deal I've seen so far. Hope grey will have deals like this. All I saved was 50.00 on my red ex hulk. Compare to the guy here which saved close to 400.00 off.

Sideshow Red Hulk Premium Format Exclusive LMT to 500 with Rage Portrait Head | eBay

Did you learn nothing about pre ordering off of eBay?

Did you learn nothing about pre ordering off of eBay?

It's not me but the prices are pulling me back in. I blame the super low prices. We are not talking 100.00 off or even 150.00 off as normal here. But close to 400.00 on a new ex PF. I'm a sucker for discounts and this is just out of this world discounted. I know maybe if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is? :wave
Maybe I should just feel lucky to miss this because chances are it can very well be a scam. Then I would get nothing at all like the last couple of scams I got suckered in. Thanks for the knock on head as a reminder. :1-1:

Back