Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey would we be getting the head unpainted or do you know a guy or is that in your talent box also...

Oh and Yeah I am interested :)

I am very interested in this custom! :rotfl

Like I've said from the day I started seeing your work, I want! Make sure I'm on any purchase list you start. I am 100% interested!

Very interested in Spiderman & Hulk(green).

Thanks Gents I will be adding your names to my list... nd again I am going to start an interest thread this weekend.

OMG! I just saw Maestro.:drool:drool:drool:drool Make that and I will come:naughty I might have to keep both EX Hulks I have coming in. Green for me on the heads. The Grey Hulk head is exactly what I wanted so no need for a change with that one.

OMG! I just saw Maestro.:drool:drool:drool:drool Make that and I will come:naughty I might have to keep both EX Hulks I have coming in. Green for me on the heads. The Grey Hulk head is exactly what I wanted so no need for a change with that one.

5b1d551d98144ae2c17995b772d6ed5d_zpsb0daiqwg.jpg

Lol... All kidding aside toycrypt I will keep you up to date... I find I have more on the go sculpts right now, but the Hul and Cap are my main focus.

Great start, though. Very cool, Spidey.

thanks Luc...that is about 1 hr of work using a previously existing Headsculpt with some tweaks... I will be working on it more today/tonight.

Does anyone know if comicbookguy is getting any of these?

You mean the 3 variant hulk PF? Oh yes, at first I didn't like any of them so I pass on all 3. They look small and so so in the pics. Then after they all sold out I went to my Lcs and saw the red along with apocalyse. Wow! I have no idea why they looked so much better in person. Just so much better. Now I've decided I want all 3 of them. The space is going to suck. But hey if I must I will get rid of some older ones that I don't need. The process never ends. :lol this weeks a killer I've spent 4k on PO and back collecting a few big ones I missed out on in the after market. Still sucks to pay almost double to get a few not so old statues but I want them in my collection so it's time to pay up. :monkey4

Just bought red hulk pf ex, and he's awesome! Love the size and the sculpt. Never knew I wanted this until I saw him at my lcs. I did get him at a little lower than retail which was a bonus. Just 50.00 off but still better than nothing to make up for all the way over priced items I missed out on. Hope I can snag the other two for the same prices on release time. Now the space where do I display all these three?:dunno

That's not bad. It's still cheaper than BBTS plus you get the extra head, and it does look amazing, I've seen it on display at my lcs as well. Do you have pics?

That's not bad. It's still cheaper than BBTS plus you get the extra head, and it does look amazing, I've seen it on display at my lcs as well. Do you have pics?

Thanks yes he looks great in person. I will get pics later. Moving right now so it will be a while. I have him displayed on my dinner table at the moment along with apocalyse. Both looks great together. I will add rhino to the temp display soon. All three takes up so much space. :lol these days prices and ES are getting so ridiculous high that some times the aftermarket prices can't even catch up to them. I prefer the reg more but wanted the ex since price was the same and I do get the option with both heads even if I don't use it all the time.

Last edited:
Back