Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought red hulk pf ex, and he's awesome! Love the size and the sculpt. Never knew I wanted this until I saw him at my lcs. I did get him at a little lower than retail which was a bonus. Just 50.00 off but still better than nothing to make up for all the way over priced items I missed out on. Hope I can snag the other two for the same prices on release time. Now the space where do I display all these three?:dunno

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

I'm moving now and it's been so long that I've posted pics I don't even remember it by now. I will get to it when I finish moving. The napkins might not be needed anymore unless I need them to warn myself from bumping into them. :lol space is getting much tighter with so many big statues coming in. Got rhino again, re bought destroyer, red hulk, Apoc, and pcs Teela all last 2 weeks. Still cool how rhino is bigger than red hulk PF. Both will look great together. Rhino is a hulk villian correct?

:thud:

Either there's a troll in our midst or statues need to start coming with purchasing quiz's. If you can't pass the quiz, you can't own the statue...

He's always been mainly connected with Spiderman CBG however he has fought the Hulk in the past. Hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
Re: Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

It's got to be a shtick. I can't believe someone would be that dense.

Re: Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

:thud:

Either there's a troll in our midst or statues need to start coming with purchasing quiz's. If you can't pass the quiz, you can't own the statue...

He's always been mainly connected with Spiderman CBG however he has fought the Hulk in the past. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks bro, I knew rhino has been in both comics before. Just wasn't sure which one he came from. I figure since he's really big that he may have started in the hulk comics. Wouldn't that make more sense to have a big villian fight the hulk than a skinny blue/ red guy? But comics are what they are. They will always be so confusing to understand why things are the way they are. Which in a way makes them kind of fun.
This statue looks awesome! I will display him next to grey hulk ex once I can find one since there's no WL to even get on :gah:

Ehhh...the grey hulk ex. isn't a big deal imo vs. the regular. What you get an orange cloth shirt? I went with regular grey and exclusive green for the extra head sculpt. This will be my first non-exclusive piece and i'm sure someone will be making custom orange shirts should I want one down the line lol

Saved about $60 by grabbing the grey regular at Secret Compass. The flippers are skyrocketing the Grey Ex. price and the item hasn't even been released. Id say go with Grey Regular and save yourself a few hundred bucks then buy a orange custom shirt later. There's only 1000 Grey regulars as well.

Ehhh...the grey hulk ex. isn't a big deal imo vs. the regular. What you get an orange cloth shirt? I went with regular grey and exclusive green for the extra head sculpt. This will be my first non-exclusive piece and i'm sure someone will be making custom orange shirts should I want one down the line lol

Saved about $60 by grabbing the grey regular at Secret Compass. The flippers are skyrocketing the Grey Ex. price and the item hasn't even been released. Id say go with Grey Regular and save yourself a few hundred bucks then buy a orange custom shirt later. There's only 1000 Grey regulars as well.

Weird how a secondary character like Lobo has twice the amount of regs out there than the hulk.

Most definitely is. There's no doubt that when Sideshow got the DC license part of the deal was DC wanted high edition sizes. They do it with their own line and it looks like they're demanding it from Prime 1 as well. That's just what DC wants.

Back