Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a huge X-MAN fan, unfortunately I don't think Im gonna part with it -- still holding out hope for a full Jim Lee run with outliers like Cable, Nightcrawler, and Kitty.

I am using IKEAS PAX (biggest size) with frame, lighting units and acrylic panels still not installed. Like I said holding out hope for X-MEN run with a shelf for Magneto, Sinister and Juggernaut.

The reason why the coolest ones are on the ground is due to weight. I wish my DC Shelf could be center stage but Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman would exceed the max weight for the higher shelfs. Ironically the biggest pieces I have (Apocalypse Rulk Rhino) are lite enough to hold more of the larger pieces that don't fit in a BESTA.

I can pretty much expect Juggernaut to be like Rulk.

The max weight for the upper shelfs (recommended - im sure it could exceed it) is 45 lbs.

I could fit both my Hulk PFs (RED and GREEN) one one shelf, whereas when I could HAD both Comiquettes (green and red) i'd have to display them on the ground (exceed weight, I think both are almost 30 lbs each).

Last edited:
BTW I think my local comic book shop might still have the Magik Comiquette. It was there last time I walked in, but it's been months since Ive been back. Ill keep you posted. You could always contact them. They had the REG at RETAIL.

Im a huge X-MAN fan, unfortunately I don't think Im gonna part with it -- still holding out hope for a full Jim Lee run with outliers like Cable, Nightcrawler, and Kitty.

I am using IKEAS PAX (biggest size) with frame, lighting units and acrylic panels still not installed. Like I said holding out hope for X-MEN run with a shelf for Magneto, Sinister and Juggernaut.

The reason why the coolest ones are on the ground is due to weight. I wish my DC Shelf could be center stage but Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman would exceed the max weight for the higher shelfs. Ironically the biggest pieces I have (Apocalypse Rulk Rhino) are light enough to hold more of the larger pieces that don't fit in a BESTA.

I can pretty much expect Juggernaut to be like Rulk.

The max weight for the upper shelfs (recommended - im sure it could exceed it) is 45 lbs.

I could fit both my Hulk PFs (RED and GREEN) one one shelf, whereas when I could HAD both Comiquettes (green and red) i'd have to display them on the ground (exceed weight, I think both are almost 30 lbs each).

Hey Rulk, with the PAX unit, how thick is that Back board? The reason i ask is if you want to re-enforce the shelves to take more weight you could always use "L" brackets if the backing is sturdy, and also along the sides. That might allow you to use the upper shelves for your heavier statues.

That's a good tip. Thanks.

I've been thinking about adding a thicker backboard. I just notice in the winter that one side gets colder, so I wanted to insulate it better.

I lose the motivation to complete my hobby room every now and then, everytime the Marvel license gets the shaft... Im not a huge DC fan but Im thinking an Aquaman with Wonder Woman, Sinestro, Supes, and Bats + Batgirl would be a good idea.

I figured 2 shelfs for the Spider-Man Rogues, 2 for the Hulks, 3 for X-Men related villains and alliances, 1 DC. Guess Ill wait and see how to situate things. For now weight doesn't seem like a huge problem, just for the Gladiator Hulk shelf and DC. If it makes more sense to move them up then I'll look into your suggestion.

Why do you have some of your greatest pieces sitting so close to the ground???

im horrible at photoshop, but yeah.. you get the idea.

depending on the new Spider-Man rogues, probably only get Green Goblin.

BTW I think my local comic book shop might still have the Magik Comiquette. It was there last time I walked in, but it's been months since Ive been back. Ill keep you posted. You could always contact them. They had the REG at RETAIL.

Sounds great, but in this case it's exclusive or fail. I want YOURS

Looks like they were made to be displayed together!

Red Hulk stands up well next to Original Green.

Seam looks great on one side and not as good on the other... Still no big deal...

Without question a WINNER!!! Congrats!

DSC_0457_zpsbb29313b.jpg

I'm relieved. He goes great with original Hulk size wise so exactly what I was goping for and needed. Can't wait to get this guy now.

Back