Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may end up being more than that :lol
Especially with this ingoing crap? Yeah I can see it happening, on top of regular delays. Whatever, it'll give me a bit of an ease financially cause I'm about to see a nasty bottleneck of stuff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh. Well, I'm begging for another delay. Hold out you port-side, truck drivingbastards!
Lmfao. Honestly man, as I was saying in the WW thread, I wouldn't mind some delays either. I'll be looking at a bottleneck of statues coming out around that time and wouldn't mind having some money available to pay that all off.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't mind delays but when everything gets delayed and comes at once, I get overwhelmed. I prefer spacing stuff out. At this rate, WW, CW, and grey hulk could all come at the same time if this strike keeps going. That would just be nutz!! Money is not my issue but the boxes would temporarily take up a lot if space before I can display all the statues and put the boxes in storage.

Yes, they need to figure out how to make these boxes and styrofoam foldable to save space for us collectors :lol

I don't mind delays but when everything gets delayed and comes at once, I get overwhelmed. I prefer spacing stuff out. At this rate, WW, CW, and grey hulk could all come at the same time if this strike keeps going. That would just be nutz!! Money is not my issue but the boxes would temporarily take up a lot if space before I can display all the statues and put the boxes in storage.

Money isnt an issue for me either but id still prefer the charges being spaced out. Im looking at close to 3k in 1 month due to the strike pushing **** back. I realize ix spend the same amount in total i just hate seeing such a huge withdrawl at one time. My current delayed pre order list:

Catwoman pf
keaton pf
wonder woman pf
incredible hulk pf
Ivy pf
Ssc 1l6 r2d2
Ht Star Lord
HT hot Rod
HT Shadow Trooper
HT Tony Stark IM2

That list doesnt even include stuff i have comming in feb-march 2015.

Last edited:
The strike really isn't sideshow's fault. Not saying that's their own delay reason. But still...

Rough times.

K for those that have this, are these the only other accessories included with the base?

There are no instructions so im guessing where they go, did i miss something?

Naked hulk

The only part thats thin cast is the front leg, this is not like Rhino. Its pretty sturdy

Sideshow got back to me and is sending a replacement for damaged pieces

Back