Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much same volume as Gladiator Hulk, doesn't weigh as much but still sturdy, shame it's broken

No peg, it was glued. looks like the box Was placed between a rock and a hard place

(the body has some girth to it, legs look hollow)

I think the mixed media portion was fitted on the body and one leg was attached and fitted under the cloth. Maybe I'm wrong, but the jeans are tight

The leg slides into base and then I lift up his jeans to have the other body portion attached. The cloth holds it all together and weight is held in by base. If I move it obviously a problem

This seems weird. They are just glued together.......that's gonna be a big problem, you'd think they should have at least had a peg.

I totally thought I was going to like the smiling face better, but after seeing yours I definitely prefer the EX head.

Maybe it should've been casted thicker at the hips, I wonder if his jeans were seemed or fitted, I can't take them off, I wanna see if they sculpted his posterior .... (No judgements)

I went on the WL after seeing the in-hand photos. Conversion time...1 day. I thought it took longer than that.

Back