Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the head supposed to sit like that, the seam is very noticeable to me. Paint job looks really good though.

10612768_10155082727830183_3392507743546391808_n.jpg

I didn't get in touch with anyone soon enough today. My order will be in charge tomorrow and hopefully ship as well otherwise it will ship on monday and I'll get it tuesday.

Is the head supposed to sit like that, the seam is very noticeable to me. Paint job looks really good though.

I have to see under similar lighting or in hand, but :-/

xcache_640x480_images_Galleries_Conventions_SDCC,P202014_Sideshow,P20Collectibles_Premium,P20Format_SDCC,P202014,P20Sideshow,P20Collectibles,P20Premium,P20Format,P20Red,P20Hulk,P2002.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vDEZjqePCX.jpg

granted in person it didn't look THAT vibrant either so it might be lighting, but the base looked more detailed (I sound like a broken record now).

That's how it's going to be brother. There's no way to hide a seam on a naked neck like that.

All good with me. We shall see.

I have to see under similar lighting or in hand, but :-/

xcache_640x480_images_Galleries_Conventions_SDCC,P202014_Sideshow,P20Collectibles_Premium,P20Format_SDCC,P202014,P20Sideshow,P20Collectibles,P20Premium,P20Format,P20Red,P20Hulk,P2002.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vDEZjqePCX.jpg

granted in person it didn't look THAT vibrant either so it might be lighting, but the base looked more detailed (I sound like a broken record now).

I agree. I think this first photo was unflattering. We shall see. I'm not worried.

I didn't get in touch with anyone soon enough today. My order will be in charge tomorrow and hopefully ship as well otherwise it will ship on monday and I'll get it tuesday.

Are you keeping any of the hulks?

I think they knocked this one outta the ball park with the sculpt and portraits, I just wanna see the make and quality of product in hand before deciding to cancel the other one or ones ( of all the ones to keep it would be Green IMO )

I think they knocked this one outta the ball park with the sculpt and portraits, I just wanna see the make and quality of product in hand before deciding to cancel the other one or ones ( of all the ones to keep it would be Green IMO )

I will be keeping green unless the quality is unacceptable. Which I don't think will be a problem. Let's hope for the best. (I will also be displaying him with the reg portrait.) haha

Well now that my green ex converted I will probably keep that, but I still want XM hulk and whole one is modern and the SS ex old school, I have a hard time imagining keeping 3 hulks (also have gladiator) let alone 4 with Rulk. Rulk I was never sure about. Put myself on the WL for the ex as a what the hell then when it converted I was busy and not thinking about it and before I knew it had been charged the NDR and I refuse to lose NDRs.

So we'll see. I'll get it, open it and assess from there but I'm leaning towards selling it. Mostly because I'm stretched thin with other releases and a big 3 week trip to switzerland next month and a bachelor party weekend in San Diego right after. So it's primarily a funds decision. Jumped on early processing to get it out of the way and if I do decide to sell, it will be easier to get my investment back than it will be when the bulk of them hit the warehouse.

the EX head for Rulk is da bomb, could always sell and make some coin with the limited nature of the ex

Enjoy the bachelor party

Neck seam is not an issue to me.. I knew it would be there so I don't see the issue.. It's a naked area and has changeable heads.. Not sure what anyone was expecting.

I think he looks great. If I liked RULK I would be very happy.

since Hulk is hunched over and looking up, a neck seam across the back could pass as a skin wrinkle... but still, have to see what it looks like

I ****ING LOVE THIS PIECE!!!

Pics coming. New hulks are gonna be ****!

On the downside mine arrived broken out of box. Looks like fed ex ****ed this thing up. Pics coming. Requesting replacement, I've never seen damage like this on any of my pieces out of box. Leg came clean off... Boxed was ****ed though. Pics coming soon

Jeez. Sorry to hear yours is so damaged, Rulk.

Mine got charged this morning. Too bad UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays otherwise I'd have it tomorrow. Monday!

Why the F does fed ex bill me $70 to ship Rulk yet $60 for Batman life size bust. Apocalypse was $40 and same dimensions and weight as Rulk. Batman was 5 lbs more and still cheaper by $10...

Anyways here's pics

Back