Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dimensional weight is 45 lbs

At comic con the King Hulk was bigger than Red Hulk. I hope I can fit both green and red on the same pax shelf

Dimensional weight is 45 lbs

At comic con the King Hulk was bigger than Red Hulk. I hope I can fit both green and red on the same pax shelf

Did you go to comic con and see it in person? I'm seriously wondering because a friend said that he went and although the King hulk was taller, the red hulk looked way more massive/wide/bulky?

Yeah I saw it in person

I figured the base was bigger on king hulk, red hulk is massive but height wish he's like rhino

Yeah I saw it in person

I figured the base was bigger on king hulk, red hulk is massive but height wish he's like rhino

Sweet! I love that pose. He is hunched over yet still close to the height of the human characters. Love it!

Only have 120$ left on green hulk but shipping is probably gonna be $70 as well. Probably cancel wait list for grey ( glad I never boughtcomiquette)

I processed mine early as well. Can't wait to get this monster. Unfortunately I also cancelled my pre-orders for PF Lobo and PF Doom today. I'm getting tight on the funds department.....sigh.

Oh well. Just got a letter from Sideshow saying my order is being affected by that port situation. Guess I'm not getting him yet after all.

Weight 31 lbs / 14.06 kgs
Dimensions 27x21x18 in.

Should be here on Friday

I'm guessing Height Width Length

Also looks like this will weigh roughly 21-24 pounds outside of packaging

Dang. I changed my credit card on file the other day but like a dumbass typed in the expiration date wrong so it got declined on Hulk. Would have had it tomorrow or friday otherwise. Hopefully they can run it again tomorrow.

Back