Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they release another Wolverine. I liked the last one but the Yellow PJ's just did not do it for me. Everything else was perfect though.

I am also curious to see their Amazing Spider Man 2 PF.... If the Movie is good or not, I don't care. I freaking love how the new costume looks and looks as much like Comic Spidey as movie Spidey. I have the new comiquette on the way but I would be tempted to trade up to this movie version if it came out great or have two Spideys and break my rule again with another character LOL...

I had a lot of rules when it came to this hobby but I'm pretty much close to breaking them all :slap

But like they say "rules are just there to be broken" :yess: :lol

I had a lot of rules when it came to this hobby but I'm pretty much close to breaking them all :slap

But like they say "rules are just there to be broken" :yess: :lol

I have one big rule. Never buy any statue with a guy wearing his underwear over his leotards or a guy in hot pants. That's rules out pretty much every super hero and I'm fine with that. The Hulk isn't any of those things.

He walks around barefoot on the streets of New York. Of course his feet are jacked! Corns, bunions, calluses and a side of fungus for added realism.

:rotfl I love that this forum is a daily reminder of how immature I am. I was crying at this comment.

What he lacks in cleanliness and hygiene, he makes up for elsewhere. Idea for the next Hulk vs Spidey dio?
funny-pictures-spiderman-and-the-hulk.jpg

was in dilemma to get one of these..green hulk or red hulk?

my pocket only allow one..

what say u guys? any opinion?

Get the green... =). I got Gladiator Hulk, was wondering if I should drop that and get the green :dunno

i got avenger hulk maquette..

and PO of Gladiator Hulk...

Then I would ask if you care at all about the character if the Red Hulk or are you just considering it because of how cool it looks?? Also, and I know this sounds weird, but I would try flipping a coin. If you are terribly disappointed with the outcome then go with the other option. No need to actually d owhat the coin tells you to....lol.

Back