Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's Igo?

ra6yvyzy.jpg

e6e3uda8.jpg

They'll prob drop another wolverine on us be end of year then if they keep us this frantic PO rate.

They've been hinting at another Wolverine for a while now

I hope they release another Wolverine. I liked the last one but the Yellow PJ's just did not do it for me. Everything else was perfect though.

I am also curious to see their Amazing Spider Man 2 PF.... If the Movie is good or not, I don't care. I freaking love how the new costume looks and looks as much like Comic Spidey as movie Spidey. I have the new comiquette on the way but I would be tempted to trade up to this movie version if it came out great or have two Spideys and break my rule again with another character LOL...

Last edited:
I hope they release another Wolverine. I liked the last one but the Yellow PJ's just did not do it for me. Everything else was perfect though.

I am also curious to see their Amazing Spider Man 2 PF.... If the Movie is good or not, I don't care. I freaking love how the new costume looks and looks as much like Comic Spidey as movie Spidey. I have the new comiquette on the way but I would be tempted to trade up this movie version came out great or have two Spideys and break my rule again with another character LOL...

^exactly my thinking. It looks so much like the comic version and I can totally do with this guy as a repeat even though I have the comiquette on the way.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

^exactly my thinking. It looks so much like the comic version and I can totally do with this guy as a repeat even though I have the comiquette on the way.

I love that they gave him bigger eyes.. Which Makes sense in a suit like that so you can see better. I think the suit looks good all around. Can't wait to see how the PF turns out.

I am also curious to see their Amazing Spider Man 2 PF.... If the Movie is good or not, I don't care. I freaking love how the new costume looks and looks as much like Comic Spidey as movie Spidey. I have the new comiquette on the way but I would be tempted to trade up this movie version came out great or have two Spideys and break my rule again with another character LOL...

I want a brown costume Wolverine but I like the yellow well enough, PJs and all. ASM2 PF is my most anticipated piece. I absolutely can't wait!!! I don't have much expectations from the movie and don't care, I just want the PF.

Me being me, I see every little difference in the costume from the comic version, it looks good and it's obviously close but it has a lot of differences. In any case it looks great. Spidey is #1, the movie PF will join my Spidey Com Ex, Iron Spidey, Legendary Scale Bust Ex, Bowen Classic Spidey, Bowen mini bust and JSC Comiqutte when that comes... Always room for more Spidey...

Isn't this supposed to be about Hulk? Lol.

I love that they gave him bigger eyes.. Which Makes sense in a suit like that so you can see better. I think the suit looks good all around. Can't wait to see how the PF turns out.

Yeah and from what Igo has said I'm super stoked! All fabric and way better than what they did with the MoS suit (which looked pretty sick IMO)

For all my Marvel fans https://t.e2ma.net/message/561gg/1fm7rh

Going up for order soon from Mondo

You have zero chance at those

Hey Ink

Guess what I just picked up
9usezery.jpg
7yvuny5a.jpg
u7u6ygy2.jpg
ana9ehat.jpg

And if I sell them it'll be to a board member :)

These are cool, wish I knew about them. I probably would have went for Nightcrawler but I also need to keep this money for all the statues I have rolling in... Black Widow, then Harley, then late Superman or Apoc, then Spidey, then Cap... my May-July is busy!!!

And Ink why the unnecessary negativity? He got them anyway :)

These are cool, wish I knew about them. I probably would have went for Nightcrawler but I also need to keep this money for all the statues I have rolling in... Black Widow, then Harley, then late Superman or Apoc, then Spidey, then Cap... my May-July is busy!!!

And Ink why the unnecessary negativity? He got them anyway :)

Thanks man that's why I posted the link so you guys would check it out. Lol Inks just a downer lol. Yeah part 2 goes up next. God knows when, wanna pick up Spidey and a Sentinel. Also got a bunch coming in but that's why i flex pay, most of them are already paid off

Thanks man that's why I posted the link so you guys would check it out. Lol Inks just a downer lol. Yeah part 2 goes up next. God knows when, wanna pick up Spidey and a Sentinel. Also got a bunch coming in but that's why i flex pay, most of them are already paid off

Of course I'd love a Spidey but not gonna get my hopes up. I saw one tweet that said Ghost Rider sold out before the sale even started. Probably sold out in the 1st minute type of thing and the person was just too late, so I see now where Ink is coming from but I still don't believe in raining on other's parade for no good reason.

But thanks for posting the info. Found out about this round too late for the character Id be interested in but I'm now following the Twitter to at least know when the next round is up.

Of course I'd love a Spidey but not gonna get my hopes up. I saw one tweet that said Ghost Rider sold out before the sale even started. Probably sold out in the 1st minute type of thing and the person was just too late, so I see now where Ink is coming from but I still don't believe in raining on other's parade for no good reason.

But thanks for posting the info. Found out about this round too late for the character Id be interested in but I'm now following the Twitter to at least know when the next round is up.

I actually did two different purchases cause I was scared to miss out on Mags and Arch. With the extra time i got DD and NC. I was thinking about GR but changed my mind and got yellow DD cause the ES was lower lol. I'll post it when I know about the next round

I actually did two different purchases cause I was scared to miss out on Mags and Arch. With the extra time i got DD and NC. I was thinking about GR but changed my mind and got yellow DD cause the ES was lower lol. I'll post it when I know about the next round

Well you got some nice ones this round!

And Cool! Much appreciated.

I managed to get a Punisher and a Colossus for a friend that ended up getting the prints himself. If anybody is interested, I'll gladly pass them off to a boardie at cost. Just drop me a PM.

Back