Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaws, Filip and I both said him four or five times over the last I don't know how many pages...

I meant to say, I don't know why anyone important does not mention him.... ;) ;)

Well it's good to know that others have wanted to see his work done in sculpt form. Seems like most just bring up Keown. Who is good but MD jr is the best IMO. Anyways don't know how I missed your posts other then the fact I have mostly been skimming this thread because I don't think I am going to get ay of these. Grey it the only "well maybe" of the three. They are nice.. Just not perfect enough for me to have another huge Hulk.... Space is an issue and If I am going to get another one he would have to be a perfect MD jr version.

I meant to say, I don't know why anyone important does not mention him.... ;) ;)

Well it's good to know that others have wanted to see his work done in sculpt form. Seems like most just bring up Keown. Who is good but MD jr is the best IMO. Anyways don't know how I missed your posts other then the fact I have mostly been skimming this thread because I don't think I am going to get ay of these. Grey it the only "well maybe" of the three. They are nice.. Just not perfect enough for me to have another huge Hulk.... Space is an issue and If I am going to get another one he would have to be a perfect MD jr version.

:mad::cuss....:rotfl :lol

Still liking the Green, but going to be REALLY hunched. Here is a size comparisson from over at SF.

0003c086553987498c97aa82ba64ca9c_zpse9ee1cc3.jpg

And vs all the Hulks, but the original.

04ea3742a74fb4441c6a68c91b3ad596_zpsd9e249e7.jpg

The Com actually has it beat in EVERY size measurement...lol

Gladiator Hulk stands out so much in this size comparison chart. Still the best looking Hulk out of all of these IMO. I'm thinking Grey Hulk is going to be my only purchase out of these three. It's early and I have a habit of making impulse buys but when comparing both greens there is not a chance the new green PF is the better looking hulk. If you don't want the shield and helmet I can completely understand that this isn't the hulk for you. It's definitely the green Hulk for me though. He looks like he could step on the new PFs

Yeah, we'll get another shot at a Hulk PF sooner or later. Just let Martin/Gore group do their magic. You know, I'm really glad you brought Pelletier's name*into the conversation. He's a hell of an artist and doesn't get as much pub as others do. His work on the Hulk was FANTASTIC and I really think his artistic style would probably translate best into statue form. As much as I like Keown, Frank, Deodato, etc.....I think a modern PF based off Pelletier's work would look insanely good. Especially if SSC gives Martin and the boys the project.

Pelletier got to come back to Hulk comics after a long hiatus. I love it really, as much as I like Ed MGuinnesses work Pelletier is my favorite artist on the Hulk since Keown.

MD is good, but his anatomy is hit and miss, andfound ways found his Hulk to be a little marshmallow like. Honestly, Keown is my Hulk MASTER, followed by Pelletier and the likes Byrne, MD, and Ed MGuinnesses. Must my opinion though.

I love the green faces! Never been a fan of the old Kirby look, but it's growing on me. But the other one, bravissimo!

Yes sir. For an extra $50 super size my hulk and give him a bad *** shield and helmet please. No reason to have an alt head when the first one is perfect

Yeah, if a similar head would have been offered on the green PF, I would have been all in.

Gladiator Hulk stands out so much in this size comparison chart. Still the best looking Hulk out of all of these IMO. I'm thinking Grey Hulk is going to be my only purchase out of these three. It's early and I have a habit of making impulse buys but when comparing both greens there is not a chance the new green PF is the better looking hulk. If you don't want the shield and helmet I can completely understand that this isn't the hulk for you. It's definitely the green Hulk for me though. He looks like he could step on the new PFs

Yeah I'm with you. I thought the new Green was a certainty but I've decided I only want one & I like the Grey the most. My G.Hulk will be the only Green I need to be honest.

G.Hulk has it all height, presence, detail & the most important part the wow factor

meh, G Hulk got a pale/bland pose, such a waste. Mr. Green will still keep the order but its all the Pablo's Hulk that he's waiting for.

meh, G Hulk got a pale/bland pose, such a waste. Mr. Green will still keep the order but its all the Pablo's Hulk that he's waiting for.

Ummm... what? You like the hunchback of Notre Dame pose better? Theres nothing plain or pale about this . I don't even understand how you got those two words in a sentence describing this hulk!

Ummm... what? You like the hunchback of Notre Dame pose better? Theres nothing plain or pale about this . I don't even understand how you got those two words in a sentence describing this hulk!

:lol :goodpost:

I'm going to pick up the Grey which I think is really nice but G.Hulk is awesome. Easily my favourite Hulk I've seen yet

I'm with you both...Grey PF is by far my favorite of the three and the only one I'll be picking up and of course G Hulk.

Also about the pose of the G Hulk, I personally love it and think it's about as good as it could practically be when considering price, overall size and potential of shipping damages. Would it be sweet for G Hulk to be doing some sort of Skaar style pose...hell yea but I just don't see how SSC could pull it off while not raising costs more as well as incurring a **** ton of returns due to damages. Hell I'm pretty scared with any statue I get now-a-days when it comes to shipping damages. (I still have nightmares of my three tries at getting the Conan Fury of the Beast Dio)

G Hulk definite on PO, the hulk Pf grey is slowly growin on me, but no way it is close in my book if compared w G Hulk

My reservations on gladiator hulk is the novelty of him being a gladiator will be pretty much just a blip in his 50 years of existance. A quitessential Hulk is in his savage form.

Back