Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I first read about him in world war hulk but I think he was in other issues as well. That would be a Josh a tron or Bmutha question. They seem to know everything in the marvel universe about comic appearances and story lines

Oh. I've read wwh, just can't remember much these days. Haha reread time

I first read about him in world war hulk but I think he was in other issues as well. That would be a Josh a tron or Bmutha question. They seem to know everything in the marvel universe about comic appearances and story lines

Wow, I'm actually flattered. :) Unfortunately I'm not as versed in Iron Man as I could be but I can tell you that the Cover I remember best with the Hulk Buster armor was in the Iron Man and the Armor Wars storyline and I can also tell you that it first appeared in Iron Man in the early 300's but thats,about the best I can do.

This is the angle that has me most excited! Looks so freaking awesome! I will have him looking the way cap is signaling! Like, "Hulk, smash.... Over there."

This is the angle that has me most excited! Looks so freaking awesome! I will have him looking the way cap is signaling! Like, "Hulk, smash.... Over there."

We think alot alike my friend! That idea has me leaning toward getting the Grey Hulk for my Avengers setup, and just letting Gladiator Hulk be my big green machine somewhere else in the room. Wasn't planning on having two Hulks, but Gladiator is too good to pass on, but he would be too out of place to put in a team display.

We think alot alike my friend! That idea has me leaning toward getting the Grey Hulk for my Avengers setup, and just letting Gladiator Hulk be my big green machine somewhere else in the room. Wasn't planning on having two Hulks, but Gladiator is too good to pass on, but he would be too out of place to put in a team display.

I see a lot of people doing a bunch of avengers facing just the G Hulk. Haha. I know it's not WWHulk, but that would look pretty cool.

I'm going to display G.Hulk with Thor & Cap's. I know there appearances won't match any story line but they will look damn cool together.

I've definitely decided to go with just the Grey Hulk out of the
3 though. G.Hulk is enough to represent Green & Grey can represent the classic look. I would of gone for the Green as well but I don't want 2 Hulk's with the same pose

I only want to like the grey but the green just keeps playing with my emotions....

Hey James i know your a sucker for marvel statues and irresponsible with your money. Who are you kidding? I'm a PO day one. Suck it up and fork out that cash *****

I only want to like the grey but the green just keeps playing with my emotions....

Hey James i know your a sucker for marvel statues and irresponsible with your money. Who are you kidding? I'm a PO day one. Suck it up and fork out that cash *****
You know he is coming for you ....
Green_zps0dbcd498.jpg

Back