Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Here comes the money....money, money, money, money....

0.jpg

Damn it!!!! I just can't have a room full of 1/4 scale Hulks!!! I mean I want to but I don't have the room!!!

awesome news. I'll take both the docile and angry green. Lookin forward to the full reveal.

Any idea when we might see MORE of this Shai???

I can't believe we will heat a ton more before next year.. I mean all of these Hulks so close to Planet Hulk? Perhaps they are gearing up for the next Avengers film or something.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's great!!! There should be a new Hulk statue by SSC every quarter.

urgh!!, may have to hold off the Apocalypse PF.

Not a dio....PF.

Well there goes my rule of one PF for each character :lol

I knew deep down I would always get a Classic Hulk when SS revisited him but I just didn't expect him so soon. I just hope they release all this evenly out. I'm guessing they'll save the Green Hulk till last. They must be close to closing there Hulk MQ orders now then with all these Hulks in the works?

1:4 Scale is great news! I have NO Hulks so . . . But a new Dio would be great too. There hasn't been one in a while. What was the last one? X-23/Deathstrike?

AWESOME! Cant wait to see the pose for it. Looking for my 1st Hulk Statue.

Avengers Maquette is too expensive
Planet Hulk Premium Format is AWESOME, but too expensive and I want only one of each of my favorite characters. (so I'd prefer a regular looking Hulk as my only HULK)
Hulk Comiquette looks cool too, but doesnt sixe up well with the Skaar statue I have

Since my First piece was 1/4 scale, i think im going to stick to that for any future statues i get.

AWESOME! Cant wait to see the pose for it. Looking for my 1st Hulk Statue.

Avengers Maquette is too expensive
Planet Hulk Premium Format is AWESOME, but too expensive and I want only one of each of my favorite characters. (so I'd prefer a regular looking Hulk as my only HULK)
Hulk Comiquette looks cool too, but doesnt sixe up well with the Skaar statue I have

Since my First piece was 1/4 scale, i think im going to stick to that for any future statues i get.

more likely than not, these will probably be close to planet hulk's price :lol

savage I hate to tell you ink is probably right here... A new Classic Hul PF WILL be pricey, and the Gladiator Hulk is the natural compliment to your Skaar statue.

As for me... Classic Green and Purple would be hard to pass up, BUT it all depends on the sculpt and the price. Though it would be a tough sell for myself given that I have the Gladiator Hulk on PO

Well there goes my rule of one PF for each character :lol

I knew deep down I would always get a Classic Hulk when SS revisited him but I just didn't expect him so soon. I just hope they release all this evenly out. I'm guessing they'll save the Green Hulk till last. They must be close to closing there Hulk MQ orders now then with all these Hulks in the works?

Not for me, depending on the Full Body sculpt this may be the Demise of my Gladiator Hulk Pre-order.

more likely than not, these will probably be close to planet hulk's price :lol

Exactly.

savage I hate to tell you ink is probably right here... A new Classic Hul PF WILL be pricey, and the Gladiator Hulk is the natural compliment to your Skaar statue.

As for me... Classic Green and Purple would be hard to pass up, BUT it all depends on the sculpt and the price. Though it would be a tough sell for myself given that I have the Gladiator Hulk on PO

I, like you, like the Modern Hulk from the Comics and while Gladiator Hulk is great something a bit closer to the What I've known for years will take priority over something I enjoyed for a few brief months.

We'll see what this looks like in totality.

I bet it's ages till we see anything more though

Not for me, depending on the Full Body sculpt this may be the Demise of my Gladiator Hulk Pre-order

That's why I'm surprised SS have shown these pictures of so soon. I can imagine people questioning there Planet Hulk order now

Looks like Hulk is going to be SS love thing like what Iron Man is to Hot Toys

So is this 2 or 3 pfs? Variants? Can't very well put a rhulk head on hulk

Back