Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! New dio ?

Exactly like this please.

detail.jpg

I have to believe these are 1/6th, damn it!

I hope these will be 1/6 figures. SS is doing 1/6 DC Superheroes, I hope Marvel too. :pray:

If you think these Hulk heads will be 1/6, you people are retarded plus you know nothing of this hobby.Word.

Red hulk vs green hulk dio with change of heads ?

No way of knowing what scale these are in. There is no reference point. Nothing to compare them to except each other. Color me more than curious though. The Hulk vs Wolvie dio and a modern 1/4 scale Hulk is really all I'm waiting on. Space is tight for me so those 2 pieces are the only ones that will make the cut for me. That's a lot of head sculpts. They can't be a COH for just one statue. There must be at least 3 versions of the Hulk to make full use of them. So that would mean a Red, Grey, and Green Hulk. I wonder if they will use all of them. Especially since they already released a Red, Grey, and Green Hulk COM. Interesting.

Yea, space is an issue for me too. In a way its a good thing as I only select/buy what I truly like....the rest or anything less attractive for me, after trial, will be flipped, hehe.

Red hulk vs green hulk dio with change of heads ?

Be interesting.

Back