Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! New dio ?

I have no idea what these are about? but put a gun to my head then I'm guessing there for 1/6 figures

Damn it if their awesome I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and get these 1/6 barbies.:mad::gah:

you have to think it thru.
What medium could warrant the versatility of multiple heads, who's body and accessories differ with each representation?
you couldnt easily adjust a fixed-scale statue like you could a 1/6 scale figure for each.....

personally Id prefer it be a full sculpt statue. But I dont see it here ... :monkey1,,,,

I really like 2 of those, another is okay, but two make me think of the BAD special effect creatures from the 80s. However, I wont judge anything till these come out.

I heard from a reliable source that these are 1/4th that would be awesome as long as the body sculpt are all different XD

Not really feeling these, look poorly sculpted...I hope the.end.product is better.

SO...Andy B is in on this one.... And apparently the got the hair sculpts messed up before they took the pics

From SF

*psssst*... The hair pieces on the green hulks should be swapped. They assembled them wrong before the photography. :doh!:
The influences will be much more obvious when it's fixed.

So here is a quick photo Manipulations with the hairdos as they should have been.

null_zps4c5f79f5.jpg

SO...Andy B is in on this one.... And apparently the got the hair sculpts messed up before they took the pics

From SF

So here is a quick photo Manipulations with the hairdos as they should have been.

null_zps4c5f79f5.jpg

looks even better !!!

Re: Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Insider info confirms this as 1/4 scale, 3 statues with change-o-head.

I wanna see more Sideshow!!!!...I hate waiting! 1/4th scale FTW!!!!!

Yep...... AND SCULPTED BY ANDY BERGHOLZ

Insider info confirms this as 1/4 scale, 3 statues with change-o-head.

3 Hulk PFs or are we talking Dio? Red Hulk (2 heads), Grey Hulk (1 head), and Green Hulk (2 heads)? It is hard to believe they would do another 3 PFs so close on the heals of Gladiator Hulk and the Hulk Maq:dunno

Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Not a dio....PF.

Back