Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will! I can't wait. When I move into a bigger place I will have them lined up. But until then, this will have to do. When Hulk arrives, if he doesn't fit, he's going right next to the Xbox One! Lol 2 green machines!

He will! I can't wait. When I move into a bigger place I will have them lined up. But until then, this will have to do. When Hulk arrives, if he doesn't fit, he's going right next to the Xbox One! Lol 2 green machines!
Lmao yeah green on green

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I have no problem just thought it humorous. One of you asked about how your setup looks then the convo become the two of you. I like it, by the way. Carry on.

I have no problem just thought it humorous. One of you asked about how your setup looks then the convo become the two of you. I like it, by the way. Carry on.
Lol dude at that time everyone was like sleeping. The previous night ppl were up longer too Lol

There's nothing to be defensive about. I just found it humorous that for over 12 hours, my phone would alert me on updates to this thread and it was you two.

I'm pumped on the green Hulk but Gladiator sure is tempting.

There's nothing to be defensive about. I just found it humorous that for over 12 hours, my phone would alert me on updates to this thread and it was you two.

I'm pumped on the green Hulk but Gladiator sure is tempting.
Lol not being defensive hahaha. Just funny as ****. Yeah man these last few days have been surreal. Almost feels like I'm there at ComicCon some moments

Just noticed something do they really have to give hulk brown nipples :slap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 153
Back