Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chin settled the debate! Podiums are at the same height, in the pictures, at that angle, King hulk was in the for ground. That king hulk base is enormous in his own right. Can't wait to see in hands of Gladiator hulk.

Preview-Night-Sideshow59.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow60.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow61.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow62.jpg

Preview-Night-Sideshow63.jpg

Set up my display due to all the SDCC excitement. What do you guys think? Looks good with the lighting on it!

Always better with the lights on. You can see everything that much better ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Haha. I just wanted to show you how cool it looked at night with the display light shining on it. Brings out the metallic paint!

Haha. I just wanted to show you how cool it looked at night with the display light shining on it. Brings out the metallic paint!
Yeah man. Like when I set up the lights i only did it so I could see them at night Lol but it really sets the whole atmosphere and positioning changes the whole mood

Yeah man. Like when I set up the lights i only did it so I could see them at night Lol but it really sets the whole atmosphere and positioning changes the whole mood

Very true. Can't wait to get the Allied Charge Cap PF up next to him. Hope hulk fits up there too!

Back