Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jaws, yeah I agree. Red hulk looks more bulky in general to be honest. King might be taller, but hulk variants will be "thicker"

King Hulk would have been a no brainer for me had they added a Iron man Helm, a torn Mr. Fantastic shirt, Ares' Ax and some various X-men carnage to the base. :)

As is, it's tempting but I don't know if I can justify it... I would have to cancel Catwoman in order to feel good about it. I will have have a better idea once G hulk shows up.

King Hulk would have been a no brainer for me had they added a Iron man Helm, a torn Mr. Fantastic shirt, Ares' Ax and some various X-men carnage to the base. :)

As is, it's tempting but I don't know if I can justify it... I would have to cancel Catwoman in order to feel good about it. I will have have a better idea once G hulk shows up.

That sounds awesome. Personally, when this hulk shows up (in good condition hopefully) I will be ecstatic. It's everything I wanted in a hulk statue. Can't wait for my 4-5 man team in hand.

I will make you one :lecture

That sounds awesome. Personally, when this hulk shows up (in good condition hopefully) I will be ecstatic. It's everything I wanted in a hulk statue. Can't wait for my 4-5 man team in hand.

He will look great... SSC gets the Hulk right :lecture

Winner is: EX head! ...I've been debating which one I wanted to display. I picked up a few of these silver buffalo vintage pieces and they look amazing together, almost like he was ripped from the page

hulkdisplay.jpg

yeah the Vids help. I have been on the fence for a while because I am having a hard time conceptualizing the size.

Looking at this photo it looks like the New hulks will have some nice presence, size wise. Even though red Hulk is placed lower, a bit in the foreground and crouched over, I think he holds his own against King Hulk.

san-diego-comic-con-2014-sideshow-collectibles-040.jpg

@jaws, I agree brother. I still think he has more girth and would be very close to the same height if standing up. When the hulk PF's ship, we'll have to do a legit measurement. Like heel to knee, knee to waist, waist to shoulder, shoulder to head.

What do you think?

@jaws, I agree brother. I still think he has more girth and would be very close to the same height if standing up. When the hulk PF's ship, we'll have to do a legit measurement. Like heel to knee, knee to waist, waist to shoulder, shoulder to head.

What do you think?

I think it will be very close.

Thinking about the Cap delay today has really put me in perspective. Now I know waiting one more month is nothing. What will really be hard is waiting 6 months for this guy.

Still waiting for my WL to convert on the gray one.Got myself on the WL on the same day it went.

Back