P1 Predator Maquette arrived

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
such a bad *** piece one of my grails someday it will be mine.. oh yes it will be mine.

This thread won me over. Time to start hunting for this grail.........somebody sell me theirs:D seriously

Can't believe it's been 5 years since I've said this and I'm finally so close....Holding my breathe now that all goes well with shipping as the one I found will have no original box:panic::panic::panic:

Can't believe it's been 5 years since I've said this and I'm finally so close....Holding my breathe now that all goes well with shipping as the one I found will have no original box:panic::panic::panic:

:horror Your receiving one without its box? It's getting shipped? :horror
Good luck my friend :pray:

Last edited:
:horror Your receiving one without its box? It's gettung shipped? :horror
Good luck my friend :pray:

Tell me about it...I've never been this nervous before but I did get a General Grievous PF before that was also shipped without a box and it arrived safe and sound and that was a very fragile piece so I'm hoping for the best:pray:

You are a braver person than I... hope you got a good discount?

I think the price I got it for is as good as it's gonna get for an EX nowadays:lol

I've been looking for this for 6 years now and have never seen one go for any less than what I just paid (with shipping)

Well, best of luck Verbal, hope it arrives safely and does your 6 years of pining justice! I've never been a fan of the pose but honestly I'd snap it up tomorrow if I could find one at a half decent price... it's from the man himself!! :rock2

#20 delivered and in absolute perfect shape:rock

*sigh of relief*

:thud:

DSC_0032_zpsd38c1a0c.jpg

DSC_0033_zpsaee94c94.jpg

DSC_0037_zps91f91fc7.jpg

DSC_0039_zpsdcf134ba.jpg

Can't wait to have some real time to shoot photos of this guy but had to get back to work:lol

Thanks guys. The only thing is he rocks the slightest and I tried to put rubber stops on the front of his foot so that he's "leaning" a little further back but his foot just keeps sliding and starts to lean forwards.

I know I'm just being **** about it as it's not really a big deal, but still...any of you guys have any tricks on how to get him to lean as far back as he can?

Back